Did the men that spent more time on a penile exercising workout gain more?
Question 20 asked: “On average, how much time do you spend on a penile exercising session (i.e. workout)?”
Answer choices and number of votes:
- 10 minutes or less – 24 votes
- 10 to 20 minutes – 99 votes
- 20 to 30 minutes – 132 votes
- 30 to 45 minutes – 119 votes
- 45 minutes to 1 hour – 99 votes
- One to Two hours – 54 votes
- Multiple hours – 18 votes
According to the data, the men who spent more time on a penile exercising workout gained more. However, these men also had more experience; thus the increased gains was most likely a combination of both more time (in months/years) spent penile exercising and more time spent on a penile exercising workout.
Accordingly, if you are new to penile exercising, please read the following before jumping into a “multiple hour” penis enlargement workout:
- Exercising the penis for multiple hours at a time, especially in the beginning, is a path that leads to ‘Injury Lane.’ So take it slow at first.
- In the beginning, penile exercising for anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes a day, three days a week will probably provide results.
- As time goes on, gradually increase the length of time you spend on your penile workout. Eventually, you can work up to as much time as you need.
This is the ninth installment of the Penis Enlargement Survey.
Up Next: Penis Enlargement Pills
Previous: Time Spent Penis Exercising