Clamping is an advanced penis enlargement method in which a clamping device is used to obtain girth.
Before you start clamping, keep in mind it contains a significant risk - more so than any other type of penile exercise. PEGym and its authors are not liable for any dangers you undertake while exercising the penis. Clamping is generally safe when caution, awareness, and good judgment are used. You should not try clamping until you have been exercising your penis for at least 6 months.
Clamping is a penile exercise that uses a clamping device in an effort to gain girth. Clamping is an advanced exercise, and shouldn't be done unless you've been penile exercising for at least six months. Most importantly, you do not need to clamp, or use any device to make your penis bigger. Many men gain multiple inches using just using regular penile exercises.
With that said, the beauty of clamping is you can do it anywhere an erection is possible. If you are at the computer and have some privacy, you can stimulate yourself to an erection, throw on a cable clamp and use the computer.
“How does clamping work?” Here is a plausible theory:
- Clamping restricts blood from flowing out of the penis while still allowing limited inflow. Because blood is still flowing into the penis, and none is leaving, there is an extraordinary amount of pressure built up.
- The pressure built up while clamping expands penis tissues beyond its normal erection state. By expanding the penis tissues multiple times, the expansion eventually becomes permanent.
What You Need To Clamp:
- A Clamp – You want a clamp that is 1) Easy to get on and off & 2) Fits snuggly around the penis. The Cable Clamp ™ is both of these. The easiest place to find Cable Clamps is at your local Wal-Mart in the hardware section. If you do not have a Wal-Mart ™ near you, find out where you can get cable clamps by clicking here. Or Order them online here. You can also order Cable Clamps from www.peweights.com. PE Weights also sells an Air Clamp, which many men find comfortable, effective, and easy to use.
|The Cable Clamp ™||A package of Cable Clamps™|
- A Wrap- you can use any cloth material. Some popular wraps include a sock, Homedics magnetic wrap ™, Ace’s bandage ™, and even a strip of mouse pad. (Note: A srip of mouse pad is comfortable, can be reused, and can go in the washing machine. Additionally, the rubber side of the mouse pad prevents any slippage. To use a mouse pad, simply cut a six inch strip or more from a mouse pad. It does not have to be much wider than the clamp. When wrapping, face the cloth side towards the penis.)
- A way to stimulate your penis – girlfriend, porn, your hand, or thoughts of Jessica Alba.
- Lubrication – Many men find that stimulating themselves is easier when lubrication is involved. Some penis lubricants, such as Essential Vein Oil and the FastSize Training Lubricant, also have vasodilators and other ingredients that might help with penis growth.
- A timer -it is easy to become distracted. Setting a timer will stop you from exceeding your desired time limit, which helps you avoid an injury.
This is the first installment of the Clamping Guide.
Up next: Clamping Step-by-Step