The results to four single-answer questions in our penis survey. Wondering if penile exercising led to a penis curve, created stronger erections, or changed the “level of erection” in men? Look no further.
1. Did penile exercising change their level of erection?
Question used: While penile exercising, did your angle of erection change? If yes, how so?
- Yes – it raised my erection level – 65 votes
- Yes – it lowered my erection level – 112 votes
- No – 255 votes
- I don’t know – 112 votes
The majority of the men did not notice a change in their erection level after penile exercising.
2. Did penile exercising cause their penis to curve?
Question used: Does your penis have a curve in it that was not there before you started penile exercising?
- Yes – 47 votes
- No – 497 votes
Over 90 percent of the men questioned did not obtain a curve after undertaking penis enlargement exercises. A possible reason for the small percentage of “yes” is that a lot of men don’t notice some of the features on their penis until they start spending “quality time” exercising it. Also, a worthy note: some men claim penile exercising fixed their penis curve.
3. Did penile exercising change the strength of their erections?
Question used: Since you started penile exercising, how are your erections? My erections are:
- Weaker and softer – 20 votes
- The same – 119 votes
- Stronger and harder – 288 votes
The majority experienced stronger and harder erections after they started penile exercising.
4. Where did most of the men men learn about penis enlargement?
Question used: Where did you first learn/hear about natural penis enlargement?
- Advertisement in a magazine – 19 votes
- A friend referred me – 20 votes
- Advertisement on the web – 92
- I searched for it via a search engine – 361 votes
- Other – 20 votes
Majority of the men learned about penis enlargement by searching for it on the web.
This is the eleventh installment of the Penis Enlargement Survey.
Up Next: Penis Heat
Previous: Penis Enlargement Pills