Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warming with hot shower, warm cup, warm cloth success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming with hot shower, warm cup, warm cloth success?

I find it too much to use rice socks and the lamp so what are some easy ways to successfully warm up your penis for 10+ minutes easily that you use and are experiencing gains due to?

i also found it to much hassle a really HOT bath is perfect even do your pe standing in the bath and sitting on the edge then you can go back in for rewarm ups through out your session
    29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
    EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
    NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
    EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

Comment

I've been using a microwavable hot/cold packs until recently. I finally put a rice sock together, and I like it much better. Baths work good if it's convenient.

Comment

I find that a hot towel/shower works the best for me. I bought a water pitcher that plugs into an outlet for my dorm, its one of the best purchases Ive ever made. It boils water within 2 minutes, and I just wrap a hot towel using the water from said pitcher. Even the steam I will start to feel the ligs warming up. Its SO much more convenient than a lamp or a rice sock, and I can easily reheat it for my warm down. This thing is ideal for living in a dorm, without it I probably wouldnt be able to PE. Makes Tea really quickly too

Comment

i usually take a warm hot shower and use 10 minutes with a device called bathmate (waterpump). seems to work very well since the pump, pumps blood in to my unit..
          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Use your Laptop. Yeah, it sounds dumb, but it works for me. Wear thin workout shorts or boxers. Drop your balls between your thighs to keep them away from the heat. Lay you penis on your stomach pointing up towards your belly button. Place your laptop across your lap. Every few minutes, just move your little buddy around (left, right, down & up). I would bet that it's hotter and more consistent than the rice sock and cup of water. Plus you can chill (watch TV, surf online) without your dick hanging out in a cup of water or in a bag on minute rice!!! This is a major plus considering I live with a roommate.

I generally sit on my bed and get some work done (emails, surf, PEGYM). I warm up for 10-20 minutes and then do my stretches. I actually do a few stretches and then cover up with my laptop to reheat my penis. It so easy to do this and it stays so limber and stretchy! I am a big fan of the reheating process during the stretching phase of the workout. I don't know if its worth the extra effort!?! After stretching, I jump in the shower for some additional PE work and a cool down.

Bamn! All done.

I just started doing any type of warm up and I've got to say that it makes for a much better workout. My penis seems to react better to the PE workout and I haven't had any recent injuries.

-I am a newbie. 2 months in. Seeing some solid FL gains, but still waiting on those EL gains. Hopefully with the heat, my gains will start adding up!

Mc Dong
            Mc Dong

Comment

Ha, Great idea McDong!!!

I love it, we here at the PEGym are highly creative, and THIS is yet another great example. Good thinking man, might as well harness that heat rather than it just heating up the house, especially with summer coming on and whatnot! (It gets purty hot down here in the Lone Star!)

Comment

Hahahaha wow that is priceless, that's my new warm-up for tonight.
                I like my warm down to be a nice little fowfer in sweat pants in bed.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

ive heard that you can get some kind of cancer or something from having your laptop on your lap..? just something ive heard, i dont have any facts on it.. :P
                  "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

My warm ups are always in a HOT shower with a wash cloth. I stretch while warming up.
                    peaceseeker
                    Last edited by peaceseeker; 04-05-2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by indianajones View Post
                      ive heard that you can get some kind of cancer or something from having your laptop on your lap..? just something ive heard, i dont have any facts on it.. :P
                      To make a long story short, I've heard the same, a lady told me to put something between my laptop and me nuts or else I'd get nut cancer or something. No research on it though.

Comment

Hey Indiana Jones,

I haven't heard that a person can get cancer from a laptop. Who knows... maybe it's true, maybe it's not. I hope not because I use my laptop every day for work. I would be screwed if it was true.

Did you try the laptop warm up?
                        Mc Dong

Comment

I sort of did the laptop warm up last night, just when I was surfing the web, make sure you put something with a moderately thick layer between the laptop and your dick, the way my laptop was getting heated, my penis would've been roasted if it was straight laptop on penis.

Comment

Since privacy is an issue at my place, and hogging the bathroom for too long will also cause issues, I have learned a method to warm up efficiently. It may not work for everyone, but is perfect for me.

I perform my PE routine in the shower. Prior to taking a shower, I run hot water in the sink and get a wash rag nice and hot, squeezing excess water. I wrap it around my penis, and standing at the counter, I hold the wrap in place by leaning against the counter top. My hands are then free to do other things. Brush my teeth, wash my face, shave, etc. When the wrap cools, I put the hot water on and reheat it, and continue. My pre shower routine lasts about 10 minutes, but when I get in the shower I let the water warm up my penis for an additional few minutes while I wash my hair. I perform my PE routine, get clean and get out.

After my shower, I warm down the same way as the warm up. I do this while blow drying my hair, etc.

Comment

I use the rice sock which I made for myself when I started to really dive into PE. As long as the sock in somewhat wide and long for wrapping there should not be an issue as long as you don't overfill it lowering it's flexibility. I am still using the same one which I use a bandana to wrap in of course.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X