Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Foreskin

Hi there,

Is there an exercise that can be done to reduce the amount of foreskin you have?

I have too much foreskin. When flaccid a big lump of skin just hangs over the head.

Can I reduce it with an exercise?

PersonalD

Yeah, I am uncut too and I think I have quite a lot of foreskin myself. But I don't think there are exercises to reduce it mate. The best way to reduce it to get it cut! But if you don't want to do that, I would only advice that grow your penis. Let me tell you what I mean.

If you stretch your penis properly, that would grow your dick but it would leave your foreskin pretty much untouched. And when you jelq, if you jelqed properly, you would be growing your penis inside the shaft so that would also leave the foreskin untouched. So I guess I am trying to be boring here and just say that the best way to get rid of that excess skin is to fill it with meat!

Right now I am turtling a bit so I have that excess skin 'hat' over the head but always after a good jelqing (or some other) PE exercises, my penis is hanging fat, engorged for a day or sometimes a day and a half. And then the foreskin actually does not even cover the whole glans because the whole penis and the glans are so much engorged. So that's why I would say that try to focus on increasing the penis size (that's why we are here at the forum, right?) by minimizing the effect on the skin. If you use a lot of lube along with the right erection level while jelqing, you reduce the friction between your grip and the foreskin. Thus you are pushing the blood up the shaft making your penis engorged but without pulling the foreskin along with your grip movement.

So yeah, I think like this that reducing the skin is impossible but reducing the effect of exercises to the skin can be done.

Comment

Hi Elias,

Thanks so much for your reply.

What you're saying makes a lot of sense.

I will follow your advice, and fill it with meat!!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X