Determination of Penis Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determination of Penis Size

So what determines a man's penis size ? Genetics ? Race ? or more in the type of activity, nutrition he does/eat ect...

Discuss

I believe a man's size is all in his head. But to some men it is very important and I complete understand and support it. But I believe a man's size is genetically determined and race probably has an effect on it too. But like all things, it can be changed medically, mentally or by exercising.

Comment

Well, I believe a man's size is all in his head too. But I bet I'm thinking about a different head than you, Sweety

Ilovemtl,

I truly think it's a combination of things: both enviromental and genetic.

Genetics is obvious. People's size, hair color, eye color, disability, etc. are very much determined by genetics. Penis size, at least in my eyes, is no different. However, many of these factors (such as a disability) is also combined with an enviromental factor.

Enviromental factors might play a role in the penis too. Here's an example:

When I was younger, in my teen puberty years, I was definitely a late bloomer. Perhaps this is the foundation for my desire of a bigger penis?

Anyways, I, like many men my age, masturbated quite often. It was the normal thing to do. I truly believe that this affected my size. Here's why: I went on a family vacation for about two weeks... and as a result my little guy couldn't come out and play. After I got back, he grew quite a bit. I believe that by not masturbating, and thus keeping my ever so important testosterone (and other chemicals) built up, I caused growth. Who knows how much I would have grown if I didn't masturbate nearly as much when I was in my puberty years.

Point taken: I think it's a combination of both.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

yes I do think its both genetic and circumstances such as masturbation.

Too bad we do not have many people, if not we can conduct a survey ...

taking into consideration from anything from what age men started to jerk off, to type of underwears, to how active are you in sports ... ect...

If only our forum has 60 000 people !! THen we can conduct a survey that might be a bit accurate! Maybe the survey has been done ?

Comment

We could always do a poll It will surely build over time, especialy if you push it.

I ran one survey last year, which I advertised all over Thunder's and MOS. It ran for 3 months and I only obtained 1000 votes (of which only 550 we could use to analyze).

I plan on running another survey sometime. This time it will be much more accurate, though. We were suppose to conduct a forum-wide survey at TP, but it didn't happen, unfortunately.

It takes A LOT of work, and A LOT of planning. If you have any questions you want to add the the future-second PE survey, feel free to add them here .

P.S. We'll have 60,000 members soon.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

From my experience, penis size is determined by genetics and P.E. I started to masturbate when I was 13. And I think masturbation adversely affect the growth of penis. Although I have 97% Asian bloodline, I am well-endowed with 7.5" X 6"(before P.E), 8.5" X 6.5"(after P.E) thanking to my 3% Portuguese bloodline. I believe that P.E can at least add a couple of extra inches to your schlong.

Comment

AvgJoe,

How often did you masturbate when you were younger?

Comment

I think it's all genetics. I started masturbating at the age 9 i think, really young and i suffer from severe premature ejacualtion from it. I also have i small penis, but i don't think it's from masturbating, cause i saw my brother's penis on accident and it was small to. But i know for sure that masturbating at a yound age can cause premature ejaculation which i have and wish i never masturbated so young. Now i'm working on improving in both...wish me luck. I'm hanging for length and clamping/pumping for girth.

Comment

I used to masturbate once or twice a day when I was 13 or 14. You know when your hormone level was too high, you had to masturbate. Now I don't masturbate as I used to be, and I am testing the effects of being not to masturbate a couple of months. Some people claim that if you don't masturbate during your P.E sessions, let's say two or three months, you will gain some lengths. I don't know. I'll try it.

Comment

AvgJoe,

Good luck! It's a hard commitment (ever seen 40 days and 40 nights with Josh Harnett?).

Holding in your ejaculations does have its benefits, though. I typically feel much more energetic when I don't ejaculate for 7-10 days. After about 10 days its even hard for me to sleep!

Comment

Also, that's intresting about you masturbating so frequently. I'm curious, when did your penis size grow the most (at what age)?

Comment

Remek, when I was a kid, around 14 or 15 years old, I was dying to get a killer penis like Peter North, and Ron Jeremy, watching their videos and masturbating a lot. I didn't even know about P.E back then. So what I did was a little funny: I made a hard rock erection, pushed my penis between my thighs, and squeezed and stretched it with my thighs. LOL. As far as I can remember, between 14 and 19, the growth rate is the fastest compared to the other periods. At 19, mine was like 7.5" already, now I am 30. That's quite a long time, I guess.
                        Last edited by AvgJoe; 10-13-2006, 10:11 PM.

Comment

AvgJoe:

That's pretty funny; you were dong PE without even knowing it...

Quite a few years ago I had a friend that also did PE without even knowing it. Now that I think about it, he was asian too. Anyways, my friend would do Erect Bends -- of all exercises -- every morning he woke up with an erection. He claimed he did this for about two years, and attributed much of his girth too "his morning exercise."

Comment

i think its hard to attribute any growth at that age group to P.E given the fact that this is the age when growth would occur anyhow

Comment

Working...
                            X