jelqing VS stretching !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing VS stretching !!!!

please i wanna know which one is better to gain length and girth faster. is it jelqing or stretching ??

actually my girl friend is far from me now . i wanna surprise her with a donkey duck when she come back > LOL LOL

The "I need to gain fast" attitude is going to lead you to a whole lot of nothing really fast. NOTHING is going to be a quick fix.

For length and girth: stretching and jelqing
    For just length: stretching
    For just girth: jelqing

If time constraints give you only one option, I suggest jelqing and then doing little stretches throughout the day.

If you want to surprise your girlfriend with a "duck," you don't need any of this. Just go to a nearby lake and capture one.

Perhaps you should slow down a bit when you type?

Comment

Im no mystic meg but i can see an injury coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
        The "I need to gain fast" attitude is going to lead you to a whole lot of nothing really fast. NOTHING is going to be a quick fix.

For length and girth: stretching and jelqing
        For just length: stretching
        For just girth: jelqing

If time constraints give you only one option, I suggest jelqing and then doing little stretches throughout the day.

If you want to surprise your girlfriend with a "duck," you don't need any of this. Just go to a nearby lake and capture one.

Perhaps you should slow down a bit when you type?
        LOL thank you man for this response .anyway , i will walk in what u guided me . but do u think how long it will take to see the results !!

Comment

How long will it take? For what? It depends...

Some people gain a lot very quickly. Some people, like me, go for over a year without seeing any gains. It's hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
            How long will it take? For what? It depends...

Some people gain a lot very quickly. Some people, like me, go for over a year without seeing any gains. It's hard to tell.
            WTF what do you mean by one year with no reults . maybe your pipe is big enough .thats why u do not need anymore .

Comment

It took me about 14 months to make a gain.

The think the point is, if you don't see gains early on, this doesn't mean you should quit. Which is EXACTLY why you should get it out of your mind RIGHT NOW than you absolutely have to see big gains in a very short period of time. It might happen, but it also might not.

Comment

Take Gator's word for it. I do both jelqing and stretching and, have just implemented other techniques since, I am done with my 90 days. My length gains a fractional but, my girth gains have come much faster. We are all different. What also play a part is your technique in what you do. It may take time to get the right stretch and or jelq grip, etc. Way too many factors involved. A large part of PE is finding how your body reacts to it. Going step by step from one's technique may not yield the same results that the first guy may have gotten.

Best thing to do is read as much as you possibly can and try things out while observing your PI's. And always ask questions here. These guys would rather read questions than to read a post on how you've injured yourself.

Comment

Hello every one,

As i'm a new member< I'd like to say that i appreciate everyone's dedication, you are all an inspiration.
                  Beginning nbpel 6.75'' to 4.85
                  Now bpel 7.10' to 6.50
                  Goal nbpel 8'' to 7.50'

Comment

Hi, Fix4chix,

Welcome to the Gym, we will be here when you need us. Good luck with your PE journey
                    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Jelqing can be a "mostly girth" to "mostly length" type movement- depending on how it's done; so if pure length is your goal, focus on stretches.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X