The Pleasure Principle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pleasure Principle

I have discovered that my erections, sexual performance, and sexual response is always positive when the exercise I am doing is pleasurable. Pleasureable jelqs, edging, ballooning, and light pleasureable kegels seem to benefit me. On the opposite end I find that non pleasureable exercises tend to lower my EQ, cause me to turtle, and have various other negative side effects. An example of this is that moderately hard non pleasureable jelqing causes reduced EQ in me for several days. Same with strenuous erect kegels, they cause ED in me for several days. If I am doing light pleasureable kegels, or light pleasure jelqs, my EQ only goes down slightly for maybe a couple hours after exercise but is then boosted. Has anybody had similar experiences as me? I call this the pleasure principle.
    My goal here is to provide ideas and insight on methods for improving or eliminating mild erectile dysfunction.

Can we move this thread to the PE theories forum. That would be much appreciated, thanks.
    My goal here is to provide ideas and insight on methods for improving or eliminating mild erectile dysfunction.

Comment

No, i want to keep it in the beginers forum so that newbies can read it and heed its example. Great thread! Lots of wisdom there.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
      X