g/f started to squirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g/f started to squirt!

My gf of around 6 months had made a comment that squirting, or female ejaculation was not real. I assured her it was. I told her several girls I had been with were squirters. Some of them - big time, as in... you couldn't use the mattress that night. My gf didn't really believe me, as she never did.

A little history - she's been with much bigger guys than me (8"+) but has never felt completely comfortable as she has with me.
    Despite the fact that I am only 5.5 on a good day - she says sex is best with me.

A week or 2 ago - she was completely freaked out - to find - she started "squirting". Now - it happens all the time. She can't control it, it just happens. At first she was embarassed, and didn't like it, but now she's 'ok' with it. But, she's done nothing to make it start happening. It's very random. She says it is an orgasm, but not really any "better" than any other orgasm. (As in - it is no more intense).

Do you think, that because I told her squirting was real, and other girls do it all the time - she's now someone how started?

Weird stuff - what do you guys think?
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Squirting is fucken awesome! I had a girl that would spray me like a damn firehose man!! Was fucken hot! LITERALLY ha ha. Hell as far as WHY she all the sudden starting squirting, no clue my friend. Batwomen or baybabe should arrive soon to answer that question!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

btw... I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area.

I love when woman squirt too, but would never hold it against someone if they couldn't.

I've known women who can't squirt, and I've seen girls soak beds.
      July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
      Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
      (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
      Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
      Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

Dude, no worries, glad to hear this story, I love squirters!

Comment

I go from a girl who showers me to one who doesnt cum at all! hmmmmmm, ya me! ha ha
          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Go back to the Power Shower girl, man, totally!!!

Comment

My goal is to get my girl to squirt. It would be awesome, never done it to a girl but plan on doing so.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                Batwomen or baybabe should arrive soon to answer that question!
                Neither one of us squirt and out of all the girls I know...only one squirts and it was by accident, ONCE!
                A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Originally posted by baybabe View Post
                  Neither one of us squirt and out of all the girls I know...only one squirts and it was by accident, ONCE!
                  Really, only one? Ive herd quite a few of my buddies say that the have made girls squirt, but ive never met one yet, maybe there lieing to me lol.
                  Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

My best friend said he made his girl squirt, quite the hilarious story to hear.

Comment

I made a girl squirt before. Man oh man did she squirt. She also got really wet too. I used to tease by every time I would come over to sex her up I would wear my flippers and a snorkeling mask. So hated it but I found it hilarious.

Comment

Laughing my ass off. That sounds like something I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Guillotine01a View Post
                          I made a girl squirt before. Man oh man did she squirt. She also got really wet too. I used to tease by every time I would come over to sex her up I would wear my flippers and a snorkeling mask. So hated it but I found it hilarious.
                          hahhahaha funny story!

my girl squirted when we we're fuck buddies, but now as we are a couple she doesnt squirt anymore, what the hell is up with that? she says that when she squirts she gets so tired its like all off her energy goes out with the squirt and she nearly just falls a sleep.. i know a lot of girls that have potential to squirt, but i dont think they can get over that "peing" sensation they feel when they need to squirt.. ?? can some of you girls in here relate to that?
                          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

That would be a good question for the Women's Perspective forum Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by Guillotine01a View Post
                              Thats fucken funny!

My girlfriend is a squirter and I love it because i know Im getting the job done!
                              02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
                              10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
                              5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
                              7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
                              LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                              X