Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing tech.

hiii to alll..
    i ve uncircumcised penise...i do jelqing with foreskin behind but when i reach @ glance, the foreskin tend to slide up and wrap the head.
    i ve been worried if i m doing right as in all the tuitorial videos men ve circumcised penises.
    also i keep the erection level to 75-80% but in few strokes it tend to becomes flaccid so i ve to massage it again that is too frustrating..
    please guide me for these issues..!

Hello,

I too face the same difficulties as you. First thing I would say is that I believe the science behind Jelqing is about pushing blood up the penis so that the chambers in the blood tissue expand. So, as long as you are pushing the blood up I think you are well alright. You've got to remember that there are an awful lot of men who are jelqing and are just like us and I think that unless they have incredibly tight skin they will all face a similar challenge!

Keep on going and let the extent of your progress tell you whether your technique is correct.

Best regards,

7by5
    BPEL: 7.3/7.4"
    EG: 5.25 - 5.5"

Midway target
    BPEL: 8.3/8.4"
    EG: 5.5 - 5.75"

TARGET BPEL: 9.3/9.4"
    TARGET NBPEL: 9"
    TARGET EG: 5.75 - 6.25"

Comment

yea im circumisized and i have the problem to with with the extra skin
      "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”

Comment

prata

As far as the skin issue, what I've read says that you can hold back the loose skin with one hand, while jelqing with the other. If your skin bunches up thats OK unless it impedes the jelq stroke.
        The suggested erection levels on JP's 90 day are:

What percentage erection level do I use when jelqing and stretching?
        0-30% for stretching, 30-60% for Jelqing. 40-60% for the "V" Jelqs.

However, if your having trouble maintaining an erection then try avoiding any masturbation for awhile. Here is an interesting thread about how some of the members are trying a 10 day challenge: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ysical-ed.html
        Good luck, and Happy PEing

Comment

Originally posted by 7by5 View Post
          Hello,

I too face the same difficulties as you. First thing I would say is that I believe the science behind Jelqing is about pushing blood up the penis so that the chambers in the blood tissue expand. So, as long as you are pushing the blood up I think you are well alright. You've got to remember that there are an awful lot of men who are jelqing and are just like us and I think that unless they have incredibly tight skin they will all face a similar challenge!

Keep on going and let the extent of your progress tell you whether your technique is correct.

Best regards,

7by5
          thnx 7by5, i was thinkin the same way but endorsement by others give more illumination..thnx buddy..let progress guide the path..

Comment

@ paylander..
            thnx a lot...but now things got more confusing...if i hold da skin wid hand i ll not b able to hold the base...or it ll be single hand jelqing..
            i tried this but ur idea gave me sme light nd i tried my own...
            i pulled the foreskin aft and let the lil bunch be kept @ the base only and with the other hand i did jelqing...
            though things went smooth, only drawback with this method i cant cover the whole penise as jelqing starts from, where my other hands grip ends..
            but i feel that will be okey as far as i m giving thrust to blood vessels..
            am i going right....!!!

Comment

prata, My advice for uncut jelqing may be flawed, So I searched for threads about uncircumsized jelqing and here are some links. I'll keep looking for you and contact one of the uncut guys.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...ssistance.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...zed-penis.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cut-tools.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-using-pe.html

Comment

Prata dude is the issue here you're pulling the foreskin back behind the head? You don't need to do that man, just jelq your dick with your foreskin over your glans.

Comment

Ya Im not going to lie here guys, I just jelq. Trying to hold the foreskin back with one hand and jelq with other while trying to keep the initial blood rush trapped for effective jelqing just seems LIKE WAY TOO MUCH WORK! I just let my foreskin roll over my head and works perfectly fine! I use the "backstroke" method of jelqing where I can really dig deep and get a nice long jelq exposing more of shaft to use in the jelq. Maybe try loosing ur grip to let skin flow better if your having issues with "bunching"
                  I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Im uncut and I have no problems jelqing, I just let the sking go around the head, it feels natural and comforable.
                    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                      Im uncut and I have no problems jelqing, I just let the sking go around the head, it feels natural and comforable.
                      Yeah i do the same when my EL is between flaccid and 30% but when my EL rises then i pull my foreskin back exposing my glans and then i jelq.So for EL between flaccid and 30% i jelq without pulling the foreskin back and for EL higher i pull my foreskin back and jelq.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                        Prata dude is the issue here you're pulling the foreskin back behind the head? You don't need to do that man, just jelq your dick with your foreskin over your glans.
                        thnx eric..now that is working. thanks a lot for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                          Yeah i do the same when my EL is between flaccid and 30% but when my EL rises then i pull my foreskin back exposing my glans and then i jelq.So for EL between flaccid and 30% i jelq without pulling the foreskin back and for EL higher i pull my foreskin back and jelq.
                          HII EQ..i tried that but what i feel even with higher erection levels...jelqing with foreskin intact is enough.
                          Anyway thanks for your advice.

Comment

Working...
                          X