purple veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple veins

im not sure whats going on. i looked at my sac and notice some purple veins off of a big green vein. i also have a little on my penis as well. it doesnt hurt at all. is this an injury or something to worry aboutand what do i do? I am only on my second week of jps beginner exercises doing exactly the way it shows.

Green? Hrm... well, purple means capillary if I remember my biology from a few years ago. Veins are generally a good sign, increased vascularity and such. Green? You sure it's green?
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Veins can appear greenish to blue to purple depending on many different factors. Hemoglobin, which is high in oxygen, absorbs every color in the spectrum except for red. The more hemoglobin, the more oxygen, and the redder the blood appears. That's why when you hit an artery it is usually bright red as most carry oxygen rich blood away from the heart to the rest of the body.

The exact color that our blood appears to us through the skin is determined by, as stated, both relative levels of oxygenated iron, or HbO, and carbon dioxide, C02, in the blood. Just like high oxygen levels will appear to us as red, high carbon dioxide levels will appear blue. Depending on your skin pigment, and fat levels, blue (high C02 blood) can appear closer to green or purple, as skin and fat act as a "filter" between your eyes and your blood.
      My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
      1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
      2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Working...
      X