cock ring??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cock ring??

would using a cock ring make flaccid size bigger???

Guys use cock rings to increase the hardness of their erections.

Just be careful not to cut off your circulation for over 20 minutes.

I don't think a cock ring is meant to be worn flaccid.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Listen to Blink on this, cock rings have their uses, but if your not careful you can cause serious injury! They are for keeping an erect penis erect (at least thats what I've always assumed)

Comment

I don't think a cock ring is meant to be worn flaccid.
        I think he meant would wearing a cockring, in its intended application, assist in increasing flaccid length.
        Current Stats (Start: 14 May 2010)

NBPEL 6.75" (+1.25")
        BPEL 7.25" (+1.375")
        MEG 5.12" (+0.51")

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by hahayeah2007 View Post
            would using a cock ring make flaccid size bigger???
            I have never heard of anyone using a cock ring to increase their size.

If you want a bigger flaccid, stick with PE, you'll get it. PE increases both your flaccid and erect size.

Comment

If you place it around your whole package, your scrotum will swell a bit and your flaccid will become a small semi, but thicker. You can then walk around with a bigger package in your pants. Can't think of any other good reason.
              not2big
              Senior Super Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by not2big; 09-09-2010, 06:27 PM.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have never used this product and don't personally endorse it, but I have read some posts from guys who feel it is excellent as cockrings go. In this link, they actually market this device to be worn specifically to increase flaccid size and enhance a man's visible penis line (VPL): Visible Penis Line - Defined | My Hard Wear

The device appears to be designed and constructed in such a way that the degree of constriction can be adjusted with the crossbar element.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                  I have never used this product and don't personally endorse it, but I have read some posts from guys who feel it is excellent as cockrings go. In this link, they actually market this device to be worn specifically to increase flaccid size and enhance a man's visible penis line (VPL): Visible Penis Line - Defined | My Hard Wear

The device appears to be designed and constructed in such a way that the degree of constriction can be adjusted with the crossbar element.
                  This is interesting, only because someone was talking about that exact cock ring in another post. I forgot where that thread is though.

They were asking if it was good or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post

I sure hope we are not going down the path of making our packages look better than they really are artificially. Due diligence with PE will get you real results, just like lifting will give you real muscle growth.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

you can wear a loose fitting cock ring all day, for size increase ..

a MOS member did wear one for 8hours a day, and only that.
                      he gained 0.5cm in six months in erect state, that is..
                      dunno about his flaccid, but i could imagine that he saw size increase there aswell.

about the Hardwear ring, it cost 100bucs.. so its expensive..
                      im in the middle on some research about it.. ill let you know what my conclusion is

Comment

Cock rings frighten me... I'm lucky I have never had to use one.

But I did find this particular one interesting because there have been similar discussions on the exact same device.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          I sure hope we are not going down the path of making our packages look better than they really are artificially. Due diligence with PE will get you real results, just like lifting will give you real muscle growth.
                          Hanz and Franz on SNL got results without lifting.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                          X