Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Poor Circulation

High guys,

I have a problem that causes me to have poor circulation. Basically, body parts that are away from my head/chest/torso seem to get really cold due to a lack of blood flow. I don't have an official diagnosis, but my symptoms are VERY cold hands, cold feet, and the part that ties directly into PE - a cold penis. Even right now I can feel that the top of my penis is a different temperature than my torso. Again, I believe that this is being caused by poor blood circulation.

I'm actually more worried about my hands because last year I got frostbite on them, and it was unplesant as hell.

I'm also under the impression that having poor blood flow may interfere with gains in PE.

I don't do regular vigorous exercise, so that certainly isn't helping my circulation. I've also heard of Reynold's Syndrome, but I don't believe that I have it.
    One thing I am doing for my circulation is taking 120mg/day of Ginkgo Bilboa (it says this helps with circulation because it is a blood-thinner), however I drink coffee and the caffiene would probably cancel some of the effect.

I think I'm going to buy a nice warm pair of gloves as well, as my circulation is the worst during the fall/winter season.

I'd appreciate any thoughts, comments, suggestions, solutions, etc. I would REALLY like to get this problem solved!

Peace N' Love,
    -DS
    Dance Sucka
    Last edited by Dance Sucka; 10-04-2010, 06:22 PM.
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Check out these threads:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
    and
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html
    This stuff really works.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

do you smoke?
      My Progress

Comment

How about checking out a doctor? There are quite a few conditons that can cause such feelings that you may want to have checked out. Taking ginko really isn't the answer. Go get a diagnosis to see what you have and what the solution would be or would you rather wait and end up in a hospital via ambulance! Don't be silly! You say you really want this problem solved! Well go get it solved and stop looking at the internet for answers and then we'll talk about pe!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          How about checking out a doctor? There are quite a few conditons that can cause such feelings that you may want to have checked out. Taking ginko really isn't the answer. Go get a diagnosis to see what you have and what the solution would be or would you rather wait and end up in a hospital via ambulance! Don't be silly! You say you really want this problem solved! Well go get it solved and stop looking at the internet for answers and then we'll talk about pe!
          With all the articles we have on gential-related material, we are definitely lacking an article on busting someone's balls.
          It's time I make a doctor's appointment!

Thanks dude!
          -DS

P.S.
          Originally posted by steve123
          do you smoke?
          Lol, because I said "high guys?"
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
          X