red spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red spots

hi guys!!!! i have been doing PE since 19 september 2007 .... but at 24th of octobar i got red spots at the head of the my penis and shaft that didn't make me worry cuz i read about the red spots is normal thing and very common during this exercise period, antill i get iching or some kind of elargic so decided to go to doctor as i thought he said to me it is elargic and it come from some eatings and you should stop such as eggs and fish ............ it took me recover that red spots more than a mouth after medicins by stoping PE ............... and although i am in need to to do PE but i am getting a lil of scary to get that spots again ... i am going to ask you ..............yes you? is there any way to skap that red spot or any negative side effect that can come and how? at the last not the least, i liked PE cuz i got 0.5 inchs in less than a mouth ...

gym4penis, the red spots usually appear due to high intensity jelqing. Just try to cut back on the level a little.
    The red spots are not harmful but overtime can lead to discoloration.
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

some days ago i had some red spots and all they dissapeared on the next days except for one ( a purple one ) . Is this normal ?? if not shall i go to the doctor ?? and do the red spots leave scars on the penis ???

and Happy christmas PE friends
      Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

Originally posted by luismastro View Post
        some days ago i had some red spots and all they dissapeared on the next days except for one ( a purple one ) . Is this normal ?? if not shall i go to the doctor ?? and do the red spots leave scars on the penis ???

and Happy christmas PE friends
        Yes, this is normal and no they do not leave scars. But, they can accumulate to harmless discoloration (dark spots on skin.)
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
        X