Welcome to The PE GYM Good to have you Aboard. Now that you're here, let's go over our policies along with some great threads to get you started.
The PE GYM Code
Follow these principles and you'll get your questions answered faster and you'll have a better time while you're here.
1) Follow our grammar policy. Most importantly, post with the idea that you are trying to communicate a message. This is a big one. Don't ignore this. A forum is all about communicating. Why is good grammar important to the forum?
2) Make sure your posts are in the right forum. If it's a manual exercise question, it goes into the General PE; If it's a device question, it goes into the Device Forum; etc.
3) If you take something, provide a link. If material is "borrowed" from this site, we expect a link to the material in return. Similarly, if you post something from another site or forum because it adds to the conversation here, make sure you provide a link in your post.
4) Freedom of speech is our motto, but don't abuse it! Treat others with respect, keep your posts clean, avoid porn, don't act like an idiot, and be friendly to others. If you follow these guidelines, you'll do well here!
5) Please be patient! While most posts get answered fairly quickly, it would be unreasonable to expect an immediate answer for every post on the forum. Please refrain from bumping your post unless it's gone unanswered and it's off the first page. If your message is truly urgent, please put "Urgent" or something similar in your subject line. For urgent issues you can also contact one of the senior/experienced members, moderators, or administrators to assist you.
6) Focus on your penis health, not your size. As PhibbysHammer said, just knowing my unit is healthier is plenty motivation enough. The size is really an added BONUS!
7) No inappropriate photos in the open forum. Each member is allotted a photo album to post pictures of their penis and that is the only place where those pictures are allowed.If you have a question that requires a photo to get feedback, then you can link that photo from your album to your post, but do not post the picture as an attachment as it is against the rules and will be removed.
Pornographic material of any nature is strictly prohibited, even in your own photo album.
Safety first! (Must read links)
WARNING: You can hurt yourself. PE is as safe as any other type of exercise....meaning, it's as safe as you make it.
Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?
The Seven Deadly Sins Of Penis Exercising
Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing
Dealing With Penile Injuries (Big Al)
Physiological Indicators (PI's)
Great Starter Threads
Abbreviations and Acronyms (Learn the lingo)
Beginners Checklist (Make a plan before you start your PE journey)
Measuring (How to measure your stats)
How long does it take to gain an inch in length? (See the poll and vote if you can)
New Questions And Answers (New to penile exercising? Check out this Q&A provided by Big Al)
How big is your penis now? (General info from some of our members)
Top Penis Enlargement Posts Of Interest (Big Al's pick of the best posts from various forums)
Does masturbation affect gains? (Before you ask, read this)
Why Do PE? (Reasons why we men do PE)
Weight loss (Looking to gain a half inch or more? Try losing that beer belly like this member did)
FREE! Gain Master PE Software (Yes, of course its free - and it will help keep track of your gains like no other)
Helpful Quick Links (A links thread that has beginner info covering lubes to heating methods)
Posting and tool function instructions (This will help you learn the basics of posting and more)
The Beginner Routines
PESG's-Light Beginner Routine and his motivational story. (Low intensity, yet effective)
Babbis-Light Beginner Routine (Use this routine if your starting with weak erections or you don't have a lot of time)
Remek-Medium Beginner Routine (From the book "Exercising The Penis", simple and easy to follow)
JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine (The JP 90 day routine is a more advanced beginner routine with a great history)
Beginner to advanced routine
Kingpole- Advanced Beginner routine (Kingpole's method for experienced members struggling with gains)
Interested in vitamins and supplements that might help your penis enlargement gains? Here's a good start.
Vitamins, Supplements & Related Information
Kingpole's 5 G's
Frequently Asked About Exercises
The V Jelq
Some men prefer to see what they are doing rather than visualize written descriptions. These videos should help accommodate those visual learners.
V Jelq Video
JAI stretch Video
Flaccid Bend Video
Rotating Stretch Video
Uli Video (Advanced)
Big Al's penis enlargement videos
Penis Anatomy 101
V jelq illustration
Learn More about PE Devices (Advanced)
Hanging, Extenders, Pumping and Other Devices
The PE GYM Articles Section
Want more information about PE? Check out our articles section for a WIDE variety of information from devices to success stories! New articles are added on a regular basis so don't miss out!
PE GYM Articles
Have a question pertaining to this thread? Post it here.