Increasing erect angle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing erect angle?

I have been trying to find threads about this through the search function but I have been unsuccessful. Are there any ways to increase angle of your erection?
    wanthis
    Last edited by wanthis; 01-11-2011, 07:07 PM.
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

Yes, and the easiest way is with the kegel. Jelqing and kegeling together will increase the angle of your erection. Mine was around ten o'clock, and I was unhappy with it. That is why I started to practice p.e. Within a month of daily kegeling and jelqing, my erection angle rose to eleven o'clock.

Comment

Is there a 'healthy' erect angle? I never thought much about erect angles until seeing people ask about it on here. I'm 21 and my erection is pretty much parallel to the floor, I guess around 9 o'clock. Is this a bad thing?
      Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Not at all. Some people have a natural 9 or 10 o'clock erection angle--others 11 or even 12 o'clock. Each person is different in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Nothin2ItBut2DoIt View Post
          Is there a 'healthy' erect angle? I never thought much about erect angles until seeing people ask about it on here. I'm 21 and my erection is pretty much parallel to the floor, I guess around 9 o'clock. Is this a bad thing?
          As long as it's not 3 o'clock you are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Zariche View Post
            As long as it's not 3 o'clock you are ok.

Comment

Lol, thanks fellas.

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

yea I'm at 9:00.. i just though a higer angle might be nice.. I Kegel a decent amount... i might start doing rubber band kegels... and im only on the first week of PE with only 2 sessions so far.. I'll see what happens by the end of 3 months
                Current:
                My Log

Comment

Once you have been kegeling for a while, take a look at Towel Raises, (but start with a dry wash cloth not a soaking wet bath sheet.)
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Does an increased erection angle benefit a girl at all?... as in I start trying to increase my angle? If not, then I don't mind how it looks at 9:00 lol. Good time of the day for me!

Comment

does it matter what angle you are? does it affect sex posistions and all that?

Comment

When erect im at 10 o'clock. I dont know if i should aim to get it up to 11. As others have asked, are there any real benefits to the penis or to girls if the penis is erect at a higher angle? And does it look better/cooler/sexier to girls?
                        gogogo 8x6 :thumb:

Comment

Yea I've been kegeling for sometime now... i'll give towel raises a shot... hmm.. the only advantage i can think of is that it might push against the upper wall of the vagina more... and i don't know if girls will find it atteactive.. you need to find a girl to answer that lol.
                          Current:
                          My Log

Comment

I cannot think of any way that structure can be changed to produce the angle you had before. Understand also that the mechanism is also dependent on Blood pressure and the ability of the blood vessels to the corpus cavernosa to retain that pressure.

Comment

Working...
                            X