Penis head help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis head help please

Hey guys. I have started to noticed that my penis head is becoming extremely smaller over these past weeks. I have been doing a routine as the following:

I start my mornings with kegals around 1000 or more

warming up by taking the faucet and spraying hot water on my penis for 5mins, while stretching it out in all directions.

and then i lubriacte my penis and jelq 50-80 percent eq for 30-45 minutes.

and i been doing to this routine for 6 days a week and i rest one day.

Am i not getting proper rest for my penis is that why the head is getting smaller?

Please help me
    Currently
    NBPEL: 7inch
    Girth: 5.50

Goal
    NBPEL:8-9inch
    Girth:7.50-8

More than likely it is the lack of rest days. 6 days on and 1 day off is little to no time for your penis to heal and grow. Doing that much work without resting goes against the purpose of PE.

Comment

so about how evenly should i space out my routine in your opinion as for the rest days? and should i cut down on the kegaling.? thank you for your time
      Currently

Goal

Comment

Your shaft is getting larger, your glans hasn't kept up. Try two handed squeezes to get the maximum amount of blood into your glans. Start easy as this is very intense to your glans. Get your erection up over 50% at a minimum. Uli's also not only help your shaft, but hit your glans as well. Touch your glans as you do a uli, then compare that to when you do a regular jelq - no comparison. How are your PI's. One thousand plus kegels every day - wow!! I take it you aren't after length gains according your routine. Maybe try two on and one off and see if you like it better. If not, and you are happy with six on and one off - to each his own.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

im pretty sure my shaft got larger but my glans has shrunk extremely its shape is different to. i am after a longer and thicker penis and i also want it to be very hard to.
          Currently

Goal

Comment

Working...
          X