Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here at penis gym has actually gained an inch in girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here at penis gym has actually gained an inch in girth?

I haven't had much experience with pe. Well at least I have not stuck to a routine yet. In a post on this website and in Remeks book it says the average increase of 1 inch in length and .5 inch in girth for men that excercised there penis the way the book says to for three months. Then I go and look around the forum and nobody actually backs that up. Where is the proof and who were these guys that actually took part in these polls or studies? Can somebody give me an honest opinion on the subject of gaining girth? Like what is jelqing gonna actually do for me? Is there picture proof of significant increase in girth from jelqing, squeezes, or something that will tell me what I'm doing is going to get me to the size I wanna get to? That size is 8X6 and it seems like that's not possible but according to this site and many others say that pe actually works. Prove to me that this will work somehow and then I will stay motivated and stick to a routine. Links, Pics, Anything besides words?

Why don't you just stick with PE for 3 months or even 1 month, that should be enough to get your motivated. You have nothing to lose, and a lot of gain!
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Thanks for the reply man. I plan on sticking with it. I have an extender and I have a bathmate. I wear the extender every day now for four months and no gains in length or girth and they advertise at least an inch in length and girth within 6 months. That's false advertisement and I plan on getting my money back.

Comment

How long do you wear it for per day?

Comment

Well an extender doesn't work for everyone. You may be one of those people that manual workouts (jelqing and stretching) will give you the best results. Make sure you start with JPs 90 day routine, it'll get you conditioned for more advanced exercises and may even give you gains that will suprise you.
          Start
          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
          4.8" MEG

07/2017
          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I shoot for 6-8 hours per day and that's in a sitting position or laying down position, sometimes standing. I feel a loss of tug in all pulling positions except for straight down so idk why the length hasn't increaseded when I wear it straight down. My flaccid hang is 12 or 13 cms or 4.75 or 5 inches in length flaccid so I'm 7 nbpel and 7.5 bpel which is 17 or 18 cm nbpel and 19 cm bpel which is almost 2 - 2.5 inches longer than average so I'm not insecure at all about penis size in terms of length. I feel blessed and more then happy with my length. Its my girth that bugs me I'm 4.75 inches mseg 12 cm and 5.1 beg 13 cm and I would like to add one centimeter to both mseg and beg and 1 cm to my nbpel and bpel. This is my first goal and I hope between the extender and jelqing everyday 250-300 strokes per day at 4 or 5 seconds each with light intensity and the right form that possibly this first goals can be reached within 3months would be more than great and 6 months time would be okay progress. Look at a centimeter and tell me these aren't reasonable goals for 1 cm in length and girth in the erect state within 3-6 month time period?

Comment

You seemed more focused on the timeline associated with gains, than the work associated with gains.

If a new guy met the team coach and said he wanted to be able to run a certain distance in a certain time, or bench-press a certain weight, the coach would be encouraging and would likely say, "Yes! that is possible, and I can help you acheive that goal."

But when someone arrives with the same goal and then provides a deadline, the coach can with great accuracy perceive that there is little committment in the goal, that the person will "put in his time" instead of his effort.

Likewise, if you want to add an inch in girth, I promise that you can. And if you want to add an inch in length, I can promise that, too. And if you want both, Yes, you can do it.

But when you add a deadline, most of the guys on here perceive a low committment.

Another example: If you take someeone out on a first date, and things go well, you might consider eventually getting engaged for marriage. But when you turn it into getting engaged by 1 April, eyebrows get raised.
              Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
              Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
              Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
              Midasman's progress

Comment

I agree with you 100% midasman. Your right you summed me up pretty good there. I have always been like that and it is the reason why I'm not in college playing sports right now cause I used to talk a lot and not act on it. I agree with your philosophy on the analogies you used. Do you think 250 light jelqs per day is to much in aaron kemmers book it says to rest everyother day. I should do that and work my way up to 2 on 1 on and 3 on 1 off and so on until I realise that I'm at a good schedule and if I plateau or aren't seeing any gains then increase time and intensity then rest the next day and see how things go from there thanks for the advice and good luck on those length gains as you already have my girth goal and I'm a half inch away from your ultimate bpel of 8 inches. My final goal would be 8 inches nbpel. Hopefully we both suceed.
                JCABRAL

Comment

You must schedule your own frequency by "reading' your own P.I's - Psycological Indicators. Physiological Indicators (the original post) and Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth! will help you understand this. Then simply trust your instincts. Kemmers book gives this schedule as an example or baseline of where to start. No one but you can decide how many reps or how often.

Just remember that while you CAN do PE more often or do more reps, do NOT add more strain, or stretch harder until after the 90 days.

Please define "250 light jelqs, as you put it (above). You cannot tickle your dick into growing. Doing 100 correct jelqs is better than 250 incorrectly. Read this:

Good Jelqing Tests

and GOOD LUCK! Stick with it, and you'll be happy. What you put in, you'll get out.
                  midasman1974
                  Last edited by midasman1974; 01-28-2011, 09:56 PM. Reason: added link for Jelqs
                  Midasman's progress

Comment

If you want to learn about how often, and how much, from an un-disputed master, read this: My History and Routine

It is long, but WELL worth your time.
                    Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
                    X