Low LOT weight training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low LOT weight training.

Well since the hot topic of PE GYm lately seems to be Bibs LOT theory or (loss of tug) as it's called. They say that men with a high LOT gain easily through weights when hanging but i don't see what makes low LOT gainers harder. If Bibs theory is right then why not just hang the weights over your shoulder and have the penis being pulled upward against the tug and in essence they should gain just as easily??

any thoughs on this guys?
    Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Well. I have a low LOT as well. But when I do my hanging sessions I still notice a difference in FL hang, and getting nothing but positive PI's. Taking care of your body is very beneficial. And has obviously been paying off in return, for the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeap View Post
      Well since the hot topic of PE GYm lately seems to be Bibs LOT theory or (loss of tug) as it's called. They say that men with a high LOT gain easily through weights when hanging but i don't see what makes low LOT gainers harder. If Bibs theory is right then why not just hang the weights over your shoulder and have the penis being pulled upward against the tug and in essence they should gain just as easily??

any thoughs on this guys?
      Yep. That's BIB's theory, OTS, or using a hook and a rope under your desk to hang straight out.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

alright good food for thought, when i start haning in a few months ill have to test this out.
        Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

i also have a low LOT and was wondering about this thanks yeap for finaly asking it,
          does this mean that we would have to use more weight or just somehow try focus the weight?
          seeing as we have no ligs to stretch we would have to hang differntly?
          Goal 9x6

Comment

Working...
          X