Shrinkage after exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinkage after exercise

Does anyone else on here suffer from a shriveled dick after a good workout in the gym?

I have started using the gym everyday at work, however after a good run and some weights my cock shrivels up and sometimes even feels cold, this is not cool in a communal changing room if you know what i mean!!

I thought that by exercising, this would promote blood circulation to the groin area and would have the opposite affect to what is happeing to me!!!
    Is this turtling, will a jelqing routine stop this from happening?
    Advice please!!

Yes, same thing happens to me, especially after a hard cardio session, I think it must have something to do with circulation, with your blood being pumped to your muscles you've been working. My penis gets really cold even though the rest of my body is warm/hot, doesn't feel right at all. I have tried searching on this issue before without great luck, so I'm not sure it is too common. Would also like advice on this issue.
    PE'ing on and off for a few years.
    Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
    8 x 5.5

Comment

Yup, very normal. For example, if you really work your chest in the gym and that muscle group is really pumped with blood, then your body is concentrating on transporting blood to your chest. This excess blood is taken from other parts of your body, parts that don't really need it at that time. Since you are not having sex, your penis doesn't need the blood, hence the shrinkage.
      Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
      Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
      Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Now doesn't that seem logical guys? The blood tends to go where it's needed during exercise.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes sir!
          +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
          +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

i use this if i get to hard during pe. i do some pushups to keep my erection level at a specific %
            6/12/2012
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL: 6.5"
            EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
            BPEL 6.75"
            EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
            BPEL: 7"
            EG: 5.5"

Comment

Yep, this happens to my dick after doing push ups. Annoying, but true.
              EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

The body only has about one third enough volume if all of our circulatory system was to be dilated all at the same time, (ever heard of someone going into shock with out any blood loss?). As it turns out our body is pretty smart and it does in fact shunt blood to areas of need form areas of low need. Arms get pumped up with a upper body workout, that blood has to come form some were. Feel tiered after a big meal, the body has shunted blood to our GI tract to deal with the increased work load digesting that big ass steak that was eaten. I've seem a number of posts stating that penis size decreases after and good workout.

In short, I agree with what has been said above.
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

ok thanks for clearing that up, aint mother nature a bitch!!!

Comment

Cardio and weight exercise promotes Adrenaline secretion which acts as a vaso-constrictor. In fact, one of the first steps to treat a case of priapism is to do squats or climb stairs.

If your cock is warm and full of blood after a good workout, your kidneys might not be doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by danboy775 View Post
                      Does anyone else on here suffer from a shriveled dick after a good workout in the gym?

I have started using the gym everyday at work, however after a good run and some weights my cock shrivels up and sometimes even feels cold, this is not cool in a communal changing room if you know what i mean!!

I thought that by exercising, this would promote blood circulation to the groin area and would have the opposite affect to what is happeing to me!!!
                      Is this turtling, will a jelqing routine stop this from happening?
                      Advice please!!
                      Yep -- happens to me too (unfortunately). I've started wearing What-A-Grip during my workouts now too. I'm going to try the "Never let it turtle" theory for a couple months and see if it helps.
                      STATS:
                      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                      :rolleyes:

Comment

so it would probably be best to PE after going to the gym? since blood is circulating, wouldnt you have a better "pump" after PE? My friends, i think we should be pioneers on the subject

Comment

Working...
                        X