Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Experiences With EQ

Hey everyone. Wonder if you can help -

I got a spontaneous erection today (usually they are coaxed at the moment) and noticed the EQ was very high. I measured it and although it displayed my early length gains, in this rock hard state the (very modest at this point) girth felt like it had 'contracted' back to it's original size (1/8 inch difference)...

Cue a little bit of 'coaxing' - relaxing the penis, coaxing him back up... Lo and behold, whilst maintaining the EQ more or less (harder than the present usual during a session, that's for sure!) my penis now showed the prior recorded gains.

What do we think is going on here? I am about 8 weeks into PE at this point. Is my erection working from 'memory' in this instance, rather than adapting to new information? Is this an example of tunica limiting factor? I'm a little confused, particularly as it was the result of a 'true' erection.

The reason I wonder is because I associate 'rock hard' with 'full potential' which, here, didn't seem to be entirely the case... any thoughts guys?
    Start:
    BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
    3 Month Measurements:
    BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
    Short Term Goals:
    BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
    **********Gunning For Girth! **********
    Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Our units are such complex pieces of our anatomy ... I've experienced that exact same thing since even before I started consistent PE. It could literally be any number of factors. From that particular moment's blood flow into the penis to your body position and how that affected the erection angle. Odd yes, but certainly not uncommon.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

ah very reassuring. i didn't like the 'contraction' sensation - not being used to these rock hardies (except night wood) and being taken by surprise... that fear of somehow conditioning oneself backwards was strong!
      Start:
      BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
      3 Month Measurements:
      BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
      Short Term Goals:
      BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
      **********Gunning For Girth! **********
      Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Comment

Working...
      X