This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing hoax/Cause ED?

I don't know about this jelqing. It seems like it appeals to a lot of people with wishful thinking, and self image issues.

I've read things that jeqing actually stretches the penis but it causes major damage to the natural structure of the penis. In the future, severe damage may be caused, and the penis will not work as it is naturally designed to do. You're basically squishing and stretching a piece of taffy; you're dealing with the same amount of mass but as the taffy stretches it becomes weak.

A lot of threads seem to have people talking about pain, strange veins, bruising and red spots.

I have a feeling that the gains are nothing more than swelling which is why it has to be done every day.

Why aren't there any before and after pics?

Very skeptical about this and worried about possible future damage.
    CharlesBukowski
    Last edited by CharlesBukowski; 03-06-2011, 05:59 PM.

Here ya go buddy: Pics of gains

If you want more pictures just go to Photos
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

Comment

I too was skeptical, then I grew. Now I am happy(happier :P), and so are many others on this forum. So do your reading and try it.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

There was a total of 3 photos in there. Only 2 showed before and after. The first looked the most promising but also looked like it could be faked or staged. The second didn't seem to show much improvement other than swelling.

I'll check the other link. I saw nothing that really showed solid evidence.

People who have been doing this for longer than 6 months are you having issues with erection?

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesBukowski View Post
          There was a total of 3 photos in there. Only 2 showed before and after. The first looked the most promising but also looked like it could be faked or staged. The second didn't seem to show much improvement other than swelling.

I'll check the other link. I saw nothing that really showed solid evidence.

People who have been doing this for longer than 6 months are you having issues with erection?
          I'll agree that the photos didn't match. The tape showing length was not fully shown. There are different hands present in each set of photos and the veins are not the same. However, it does not mean they are fake, just suspiscious.
          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
          8/26/11 6.25 beg
          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Yeah not very promising for a community of people in the thousands.

everybody seems to be acting as if it works but nobody has any proof.

Comment

It's very simple, really. If you don't believe us, leave. No need to belittle something that you are too lazy to research in depth. Go away...shoo.

First, you're a clown comparing the human penis to a piece of taffy. Not even close.

The people talking about pain are not doing it properly. There should be no pain.

Strange veins? Well, duh...Winning. Kind of the same concept of working out your arms or such. You will see more veins and better blood flow in the area- This is a very simple and positive result. Common sense is that when you jelq, you are forcing more blood into these areas and stretching and exposing these veins. So when you next get an erection, they will be dilated to a fuller state and you should be able to gain more blood, harder, etc.

Bruising/ red spots- probably more so a beginning thing when you are first getting started, your penis is not used to it. The bruising, I have no idea. But that explains the red spots- capillaries being stretched and broken in spots. They heal quickly.
              Hockey_NY
              Last edited by Hockey_NY; 03-06-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Why not try doing it for a week? I bet your EQ would shoot through the roof.

The fact is that PE does cause micro tears in the cellular structure, but this is no different than how muscle building works. When you work out your arms or other muscle segments you are causing damage to the muscles by tearing the fibers. The body then realizes that in order to function the body needs to repair the torn fibers and also make them stronger by building mass. So body building is a process of bodily destruction and repair.

As to adress the subject of injury you can again connect the parallel of regular body building and PE with most injuries coming from being over zealous and not preparing your body for the workout. PE is not going to hurt unless you do something your not suppose to do. If it doesn't feel good then its not something you should be doing. When body building you wouldn't keep trying to lift heavy weights the same time you are feeling a cramp or that it feels like your muscle is about to tear would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                  It's very simple, really. If you don't believe us, leave. No need to belittle something that you are too lazy to research in depth. Go away...shoo.

First, you're a clown comparing the human penis to a piece of taffy. Not even close.

The people talking about pain are not doing it properly. There should be no pain.

Strange veins? Well, duh...Winning. Kind of the same concept of working out your arms or such. You will see more veins and better blood flow in the area- This is a very simple and positive result. Common sense is that when you jelq, you are forcing more blood into these areas and stretching and exposing these veins. So when you next get an erection, they will be dilated to a fuller state and you should be able to gain more blood, harder, etc.

Bruising/ red spots- probably more so a beginning thing when you are first getting started, your penis is not used to it. The bruising, I have no idea. But that explains the red spots- capillaries being stretched and broken in spots. They heal quickly.
                  I'm not trying to put anybody down, I'm just questioning, and hoping there are some legitimate answers to those questions. If you don't like my questions you don't have to respond. Your knee jerk defense comes off as dogmatic and as if you took it personal; like I touched on a nerve. Denial maybe?

Anyway I'm just wondering why if so many people claim that it works; why there aren't any legitimate beofre and after pictures? I was linked to a page that had at most 3 to 4 pics. And 2 of the 3 looked fake and the 3rd just looked swollen. Thousands of people, multiple communities and no solid evidence other than "take my word for it"

I tried it today for the first time. I Read through a lot of the techniques. Today I Went through with one day of the 90 day workout plan. But I'm afraid of all of these horror stories i.e., Turkey Neck, Crooked Penis, ED.

When you guys are measuring are yo measuring your stats right after you Jelq? Cause that could explain noticiable growth due to swelling but I'm curious if the stats stay if you take a 2-3 days off and remeasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zariche View Post
                    Why not try doing it for a week? I bet your EQ would shoot through the roof.

The fact is that PE does cause micro tears in the cellular structure, but this is no different than how muscle building works. When you work out your arms or other muscle segments you are causing damage to the muscles by tearing the fibers. The body then realizes that in order to function the body needs to repair the torn fibers and also make them stronger by building mass. So body building is a process of bodily destruction and repair.

As to adress the subject of injury you can again connect the parallel of regular body building and PE with most injuries coming from being over zealous and not preparing your body for the workout. PE is not going to hurt unless you do something your not suppose to do. If it doesn't feel good then its not something you should be doing. When body building you wouldn't keep trying to lift heavy weights the same time you are feeling a cramp or that it feels like your muscle is about to tear would you?
                    I'll give it a try for a week but I'm under the impression a week is not long enough to notice any change.

thanks for the response.

Comment

By the way what does "EQ" stand for?

Comment

A week isn't enough time to expect any actual gains, but your EQ may very well improve. Mine did.

EQ is erection quality

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesBukowski View Post
                          I'm not trying to put anybody down, I'm just questioning, and hoping there are some legitimate answers to those questions. If you don't like my questions you don't have to respond. Your knee jerk defense comes off as dogmatic and as if you took it personal; like I touched on a nerve. Denial maybe?

Anyway I'm just wondering why if so many people claim that it works; why there aren't any legitimate beofre and after pictures? I was linked to a page that had at most 3 to 4 pics. And 2 of the 3 looked fake and the 3rd just looked swollen. Thousands of people, multiple communities and no solid evidence other than "take my word for it"

I tried it today for the first time. I Read through a lot of the techniques. Today I Went through with one day of the 90 day workout plan. But I'm afraid of all of these horror stories i.e., Turkey Neck, Crooked Penis, ED.

When you guys are measuring are yo measuring your stats right after you Jelq? Cause that could explain noticiable growth due to swelling but I'm curious if the stats stay if you take a 2-3 days off and remeasure.

I was reluctant and nervous at first too, didn't believe it 100%. But I came about it the right way. You're coming in here a little presumptuous and like a jerk, sorry to say.

IMO, you should be happy and confident with what you have ideally. If not, try PE. You are coming into it the wrong way though, way too negative. It is one thing to have legit concerns about long term health or other issues. But don't try to put down what is working for many folks just because you are being ignorant.

Comment

I just finished day 3 and already notice my erection is firmer, more consistent and fuller feeling. My bigget issue thus far is keeping my pecker at a lower erection state. Two jelqs and I'm already almost rock hard.
                            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg
                            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

I'm not too sure about this whole "gravity" thing either..

and a round planet? seems faked..
                              Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                              Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                              Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                              If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Working...
                              X