Using the Toilet paper roll girth test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Toilet paper roll girth test

I read on here when I first joined about a good girth test being the toilet paper roll test. It indicated that if when you shove your erect penis into a toilet paper roll and it can't go in, your girth is at or above 5.5" Is this correct? On my first day of PE, I used this test and could get the roll about half way down before it stopped. Today I tried it and I literally could not even get the tip or head of my penis in there!! I mean not even 3/4 of an inch!! The sides of my penis just below the head when I held the roll on the tip stuck out way past the edges of the TP roll. The heck with the nay sayers who say PE does not work. I believe I now have a fat dick! haha I just need that 1/2" more length now.
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Jst measured my toilet roll tube it's 6.25". Don't think I'll be filling that any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
      Jst measured my toilet roll tube it's 6.25". Don't think I'll be filling that any time soon
      Well from what I've read, the standard TP roll size is 5.5" in girth. Maybe just a hair under that because the carboard has some thickness to it. I've never heard of one being 6.25"
      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
      8/26/11 6.25 beg
      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

Actually a clever and convenient little touchstone that I've used on occasion without knowing that others do also. I had several different rolls from different products and different times and always make sure to measure them first. Ironically, using this touchstone was the first time I realized that PE was absolutely not a myth.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
        :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

The problem is they're making the toilet paper rolls smaller and smaller--and charging more!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            The problem is they're making the toilet paper rolls smaller and smaller--and charging more!!
            I just measured my roll I used for my test and it is 5.5" around on the dot. But probably more like 5.35" cause of the cardboard thickness.
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
              I just measured my roll I used for my test and it is 5.5" around on the dot. But probably more like 5.35" cause of the cardboard thickness.
              You are correct. Also, the roll, mine at least, is like 1.7 inches across. So even though I'm only 5 around I get really snug when I get near my base, since I get to about 1.75 there.
              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

did you guys measure the width of the tube that is probably why you can't stuff it because you are too wide. I can't stuff mines though it measures about 14.7 cm or 5.78. I do have another one though which gets stuffed more than my stomach after a Christmas dinner
                PE'ing since Dec 2010
                Starting Length- 6,7 NBEL
                Starting Girth - 4.7/12 cm MSG

Current Length - 7.1/18 cm NBEL 19.7 cm/7.7 BPEL
                Current Girth - 4.8/12.3 cm MSG

Comment

I've noticed that the brands do differ, but Scott toilet paper rolls are definitely 5.5 inches around - I measured one recently. I noticed something else when I measured it.

I had another roll next to it, that was almost done, but had just a little bit left on it, I can't remember the exact number, but I think it might have been 5.75". The thing that really struck me was how little paper was still on there, and how that little bit of added diameter increased the circumference by .25 inches.

I guess that's a good thing. You've got pi working for you. Every time you increase your diameter by .10 inches, just one tenth of an inch, you've increased your girth by .314 inches. I found that kind of encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
                    I've noticed that the brands do differ, but Scott toilet paper rolls are definitely 5.5 inches around - I measured one recently. I noticed something else when I measured it.

I had another roll next to it, that was almost done, but had just a little bit left on it, I can't remember the exact number, but I think it might have been 5.75". The thing that really struck me was how little paper was still on there, and how that little bit of added diameter increased the circumference by .25 inches.

I guess that's a good thing. You've got pi working for you. Every time you increase your diameter by .10 inches, just one tenth of an inch, you've increased your girth by .314 inches. I found that kind of encouraging.
                    GREAT way to look at it.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Just measured an Aussie toilet roll ... 14cm or 5.5 inches.

Comment

So I guess most of us are in the 5.5" to 5.75" range. Yes, I remember when I could get my erect penis into one. Now I can barely get the head of my glans in. It's a good measure of girth growth without using a measuring tape or string. Be sure to pull your foreskin back when you measure.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          Yeah, bro. This is true. But if you think about it, it is to the manufacturer's advantage to keep the tube the same size, decrease the amount of toilet paper, and increase the price. Same formula everyone seems to be following these days: upsize the packaging, downsize the product, jack up the cost, then offer it at what they'd like you to believe is a discount. Sneaky bastards.

Good news for fellas who like to stick their cocks into toilet paper tubes, though. Haha.

Interestingly enough, there is another thing which I've found to be a less accurate but considerably more enjoyable way to measure gains, although I haven't done it for a long, long time. Cram it into an ex and watch her reaction. Maybe not much of a touchstone, but it sure feels better than a toilet paper tube.
                          The Holy Intruder
                          Last edited by The Holy Intruder; 06-06-2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: The Holy Intruder can't type for shit.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                          :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

Lol, I'm late to this but from the outside of the toilet paper roll it's exactly 6 inches around. The inside is probably 5.8 at the most which is the same thing as 6 to a woman, minuscule differences. The length is 4.5 inches exactly as well. I've obsessively measured this ever since I've heard of the test. My wang is on the flatter side so when I put it in it has room in the top and bottom but touches the sides a bit. I'm about a quarter over 5 inches (measured over and over again) in girth so almost six inches is about right for the roll. The length is a bit tricky considering I have a fat pad, I only stick out about a .25 when I push the roll down when trying to get my BPEL, but with a ruler I'm at 5.5 inches BPEL. I'm losing as much body fat % as I possibly can so I can get my true length without having to worry so much about BP vs NP, I can just round it out to the nearest half. Along with just overall health.
                            Current 5.5 BPEL x 5.25 MSEG- Goal 7 BPEL x 6 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by The Holy Intruder View Post
                              Yeah, bro. This is true. But if you think about it, it is to the manufacturer's advantage to keep the tube the same size, decrease the amount of toilet paper, and increase the price. Same formula everyone seems to be following these days: upsize the packaging, downsize the product, jack up the cost, then offer it at what they'd like you to believe is a discount. Sneaky bastards.

Good news for fellas who like to stick their cocks into toilet paper tubes, though. Haha.

Interestingly enough, there is another thing which I've found to be a less accurate but considerably more enjoyable way to measure gains, although I haven't done it for a long, long time. Cram it into an ex and watch her reaction. Maybe not much of a touchstone, but it sure feels better than a toilet paper tube.

The size of the tubes will remain the same, for costs reasons. They probably have an entire machine for making them, and to either recalibrate or even resize the machines would be pricey. If anything they would just skimp the amount of sheets you get per roll.
                              Current 5.5 BPEL x 5.25 MSEG- Goal 7 BPEL x 6 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X