Shrinkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinkage

Is there anything that can cause immediate shrinking. Here's whats been happening, one week ago me and my gf were having fun and i sent her a dirty pic and my stuff looked like normal as usual. Well the past two nights it actually looks like it shrunk. I'm hoping that it's because 5 days ago we got into a huge fight and havent made up. Is it my lack of motivation, or is it because it's actually shrinking? The only thing that makes me think it's motivation is because of the dramatic change from a week ago to yesturday, but I have to be sure. Like even when I flexed it out it still looked not up to its usual standards...honest and quick help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help you with your GF problems but I do know you can't judge hardly anything with visual's. The only way to know is by a measurment comparison.

So what do you measure now compaired to the last time you measured?

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
      I can't help you with your GF problems but I do know you can't judge hardly anything with visual's. The only way to know is by a measurment comparison.

So what do you measure now compaired to the last time you measured?
      Im not in seek of GF issues, I just want to know if motivation can affect length and girth. And the difference is about 1/2 an inch. Trust me it's a big visual change from what it was before. Im starting to think it is depression not letting me get the fullest, but Id just like to be sure.

Comment

Well in my case depression causes shrinkage. Actually when I am very worried about something I always get a shrinkage.
        Only at flaccid state. I don't know why but it happens. Lots of times I got myself confused by wrongly measuring. This surely happens sometimes when I measure erect state.

Overtraining sometimes causes shrinkage too.
        Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

Make up with your girlfriend now! When you have anxiety or depressed your body releases a hormone called cortisol. To much cortisol can shrink your dick. This is temporary and will resume normal size when you make up. Trust me!
          Also drink some green tea thats an order green tea is a cortisol blocker. Cheers!
          kingpole
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by kingpole; 08-26-2008, 05:10 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            Make up with your girlfriend now! when you have anxiety or depressed your body releaaes a hormone called cortisol. To much cortisol can shrink your dick. This is temporary and will resume normal size when you make up. Trust me!
            Also drink some green tea thats an order green tea is a cortisol blocker. Cheers!
            Ohh, okay, thank you so much for your assistance. I will take youre advice and im glad it was just depression and not god hating me. Well, thanks for all your help guys, I reallllllly appreciate it. Oh and i will drink the tea.

Comment

Originally posted by iwant8 View Post
              Ohh, okay, thank you so much for your assistance. I will take youre advice and im glad it was just depression and not god hating me. Well, thanks for all your help guys, I reallllllly appreciate it. Oh and i will drink the tea.
              God loves everyone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Stress can have many negative effects on your body. The smooth muscle in your penis needs to relax properly for an erection to take place. Physical and emotional stress does indeed effect the smooth muscle in the body. Think of hypertension. High blood pressure is caused by constricted arteries and veins due to undue stress on the body. Try enjoying a hot bath and a glass of wine and then remeasure. You might be surprised!
                May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
                  Stress can have many negative effects on your body. The smooth muscle in your penis needs to relax properly for an erection to take place. Physical and emotional stress does indeed effect the smooth muscle in the body. Think of hypertension. High blood pressure is caused by constricted arteries and veins due to undue stress on the body. Try enjoying a hot bath and a glass of wine and then remeasure. You might be surprised!
                  That sounds good. Did you happen to get a look at Wadzillaz thread over at thunders? This may help him if he had a couple of wine sessions. Wine does not shrink up your dick like other alcoholic beverages do becuase they don't use hops to make it. I should know i made wine with my brother.

Do you know what the Russian remedy for ED is. Golden root mingled with wine or vodka. Gets that woody back up. Learned this from doctor Oz on Oprah.

Comment

Working...
                  X