Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching TV during PE

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone does what I just started doing which is to watch TV during my Jelqing. I know you have to put your focus into the Jelqing, but I feel I am. I feel the blood bulge moving up the penis and each jelq lasts about 3 seconds, but I watch TV so I dont go crazy and mentally tired from the continuous motion of stroking my penis. Anyone have any positive or negative results from this?
    Starting Stats(10/26/08):
    Flaccid: 3 +2/16 X 4 +1/4
    Erect: 6 X 5 +5/16

Current Stats(1/3/08):
    Flaccid: 4 X 4 +3/4
    Erect: 6 +1/16 X 6
    Short Term Goals (3/26/09):
    Flaccid: 4 X 5
    Erect: 6.5 X 6

BIGdreamin,

Actually, I do just the opposite. I never really understood the whole 'blood bulge' concept. So when I'm Jelquing I try to keep myself from being distracted, and really focus and try to visualize what I'm doing.

However, in your case... I would imagine that as long as your technique is good, watching TV would be fine.

Comment

When I first started exercising, I would make my coffee, turn on the news, (have a t.v. in the kitchen) and use the sink to keep my washcloth hot for my warm ups. I found this a great way to kind of keep track of the time. I did this for many, many, months and found this wasn't a distraction.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Funny this topic just popped up (no pun intended) cause I watched tv for the first time while doing my excersizes yesterday. I found it to be really distracting to be honest. I usually do PE while listening to music and find that to be a much better way to focus.
        Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
        Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
        Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

Working...
        X