Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and premature ejaculation

x1venom
    Last edited by x1venom; 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM.

Welcome. Edging and or ballooning after your PE routine over time really helps with your premature ejactulation, it will start to lower your arousal and make you last longer. Search edging or ballooning and you will find lots of into on it.
    Starting at 20 years old is fine.

Comment

Will I really be able to encorporate all of this with JP's workout? Should I worry about overworking?
      x1venom

Comment

Kegels help with premature ejac a ton. Be careful you dont over do it, listen to what your body is telling you and how it feels.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

PE ended up giving me PreE. I used to be able to go an hour regularly. Even 2 hours on occasion. Once I started PE exercises though I noticed my stamina drop significantly and eventually fall in to the premature category. Fortunately it is getting better with edging and kegel routines, but it is definitely still a work in progress.
          Current: NBPEL: 5.5"
          EG: 5"
          Goal: NBPEL: 7.25"
          EG: 5.5"

Comment

x1venom

Comment

Well doing kegels without reverse kegels can give people preE problems, so do both but keep it around 6:4 for reverse/normal, and edge is good too, you can do PE at the same time.

Comment

I suggest doing beginner routines, but don't forget to do kegels and edging too. That was my problem. I only did girth and length exercises for a while and absolutely no kegels or edging. Now i try to edge at least twice a week and kegel/reverse kegel exercises every other day.
                Current: NBPEL: 5.5"
                EG: 5"
                Goal: NBPEL: 7.25"
                EG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                X