Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Boy Seeking Advice

Hi fellow Members,

I'm about to kick off on the beginners routine and would greatly appreciate some advice on a few issues I'm sure many other guys experience. A little bit of background info to help get started. I am 30, am currently weights training quite intensely (taking all the supplements and vitamins), I am fit and healthy, have an average penis length and girth (of which I am hoping to increase both) and a LOT of 6.00. I suffer from two problems that I'm hoping PE exercises will help with or cure completely. The first problem is my banana shaped dick! It bends quite significantly to the left when erect and hangs to the left when flacid. Looking at it when flacid front on it actually turns to the left so you can see half of the front (or top side) and half of the right side. I have put this down to years of furious jerking off as a teenager but when I try to think back I don't know whether it has always been that way or it was the years of masturbation (obviously I am right-handed). Should I do the exercises differently to compensate for the bend to the left? The second problem is premature ejaculation. I have suffered from this since day one. Once inside a girl I usually only last around 30 seconds. However, I can last for quite a while when recieving oral sex. I get very exicited when being intimate with girls and have no problem gaining a raging erection (usually as soon as the naughty thoughts start flying about). I have read up on the Kegel exercises and am a little confused. This is because before I ever heard of Kegel exercises I was using the Kegel to help masturbate. I would perform a very deep Kegel or two while masturbating to help get me closer to cumming. I found that it created a heightened sensation in the whole area and one or two contractions would bring me straight to the edge of cumming even after jerking off for only 20 seconds or so. There was one time when I was watching my girl masturbate and I was able to cum without touching my penis just by performing deep Kegels in succesion! Will training my pelvic floor muscles eventually give them the strength to stave off the urge to cum rather than bringing me closer? Any advice or feedback from guys who have suffered these problems would be much appreciated! Thank-You!
    Rome wasn't built in a day, but when it's completed, My God it will be Spectacular!

Originally posted by tedbakers View Post
    Hi fellow Members,

I'm about to kick off on the beginners routine and would greatly appreciate some advice on a few issues I'm sure many other guys experience. A little bit of background info to help get started. I am 30, am currently weights training quite intensely (taking all the supplements and vitamins), I am fit and healthy, have an average penis length and girth (of which I am hoping to increase both) and a LOT of 6.00. I suffer from two problems that I'm hoping PE exercises will help with or cure completely. The first problem is my banana shaped dick! It bends quite significantly to the left when erect and hangs to the left when flacid. Looking at it when flacid front on it actually turns to the left so you can see half of the front (or top side) and half of the right side. I have put this down to years of furious jerking off as a teenager but when I try to think back I don't know whether it has always been that way or it was the years of masturbation (obviously I am right-handed). Should I do the exercises differently to compensate for the bend to the left? The second problem is premature ejaculation. I have suffered from this since day one. Once inside a girl I usually only last around 30 seconds. However, I can last for quite a while when recieving oral sex. I get very exicited when being intimate with girls and have no problem gaining a raging erection (usually as soon as the naughty thoughts start flying about). I have read up on the Kegel exercises and am a little confused. This is because before I ever heard of Kegel exercises I was using the Kegel to help masturbate. I would perform a very deep Kegel or two while masturbating to help get me closer to cumming. I found that it created a heightened sensation in the whole area and one or two contractions would bring me straight to the edge of cumming even after jerking off for only 20 seconds or so. There was one time when I was watching my girl masturbate and I was able to cum without touching my penis just by performing deep Kegels in succesion! Will training my pelvic floor muscles eventually give them the strength to stave off the urge to cum rather than bringing me closer? Any advice or feedback from guys who have suffered these problems would be much appreciated! Thank-You!

Cure one: get your self a good wood, put on you pants, place the wood to the right keep it there until yiu can't stand it anymore. When i was a teen i had the same problem cured it by wearing my dick on the right side of the crotch line. Also you can jelq to the right and stretch to the right this might help.

Cure two, practice edging, this takes time. If your glans are the culprit to your pre-mature ejacualtion do the forbidden glans rub.

Forbidden glans rub 101

Get a full erection.
    Lube up a finger gently rub the glans in soft circular motions all around the glans. This helps desensitize them while allowing your nuts to send off a flurry of dry orgasms. Infact this is the only way I can get dry orgasm one after another anyway. You will feel it in the balls, feels real good.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks k.p. I was pretty certain that is what I need to do for the banana problem, it's good to have it confirmed. As for the premature ejaculation, I tried the glans rub and I guess everyone is different. The sensation was extemely intense, to the point where I could only do one circular motion and have to stop for a second or two. It actually made me have a wet orgasm! I have a feeling my sensetive glans is the problem. On top of this I think my increased sensetivity when I Kegel only adds to the problem when I try to hold back the urge to cum. Would regular glans rubbing be the secret to lowering this sensetivity?
      Rome wasn't built in a day, but when it's completed, My God it will be Spectacular!

Comment

Oh, Ted,

I'm also a right handed wanker but my penis has a slight curve to the right...so I'm not sure it's (completely) due to masturbation.

Just thought I should mention...
        Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Thanks k.p. I was pretty certain that is what I need to do for the banana problem, it's good to have it confirmed. As for the premature ejaculation, I tried the glans rub and I guess everyone is different. The sensation was extemely intense, to the point where I could only do one circular motion and have to stop for a second or two. It actually made me have a wet orgasm! I have a feeling my sensetive glans is the problem. On top of this I think my increased sensetivity when I Kegel only adds to the problem when I try to hold back the urge to cum. Would regular glans rubbing be the secret to lowering this sensetivity?
          Do you lose your erection after you cum, if so build it back up again and go for it. Premature ejacualtion is lazyness. Now, the second session should take longer. Less cum volume but your erection should be harder and a little bit bigger. Now you wont go so much for your feel good. But longevity will help her feel good.

More than one way to beat premature ejaculation.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

im used to use my right hand and have the same problem kinda sucks haha
            Started May 2008
            6.3" NBP Length x 4.5" Girth

Goal
            7.5" NBP Length x 5.5" Girth

Comment

I take a little comfort in knowing I'm not the only one "iluvpussy"! How about we all take a stand against bent dicks and swap hands!

K.p. I thought the reason why I can last a lot longer the second time around was because that very familar "blue balls" sensation is released with the first load. That for me has always been the driving force behind the premature ejaculation. However, on the second time it is quite difficult to get as hard as the first time. Maybe you are right and it simply is a case of laziness. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do! Cheers.

Comment

I take a little comfort in knowing I'm not the only one "iluvpussy"! How about we all take a stand against bent dicks and swap hands!

K.p. I thought the reason why I can last a lot longer the second time around was because that very familar "blue balls" sensation is released with the first load. That for me has always been the driving force behind the premature ejaculation. However, on the second time it is quite difficult to get as hard as the first time. Maybe you are right and it simply is a case of laziness. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do! Cheers.
                Just a longer refratory period is all. Waste one in the toilet then wait a half hour then engage in sex. If this does not help you may want to try doing edging.

Comment

Working...
                X