24/7 constant random erections!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 constant random erections!!!

Hows it going everyone, recently created a modified jp90 routine. Not sure if everyone reading this is aware of the term..."listen to your penis!". Reading the valuable information about this on the site is highly recommended, to optimize and troubleshoot your p.e routine. After my first p.e. routine session, I went to bed 5 hours later. I was waking up ALL THROUGH the night, and were talking dozens of times. Because of this sudden "night time wood!" that was appearing, So I figured my hormones would just regulate over time. Ever since that first session, I have had immense amounts of random rock hard erections. Without imagining, or thinking anything in relation to sex. So whom ever hasn't yet read the info about the listing's of positive/negative responses from p.e, go check it out. Anyone else that has experienced this type of response to p.e, or anything else in relation, feel free to respond my friends.

Wish I had that "problem."

As long as your dick isn't turning purple, carry on in my opinion.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

The type of erection is very different, compared to my usual ones that occur from sexual arousal. They happen out of nowhere, and last for about 30 seconds to 3 minutes so far. On top of my sexually aroused erections. E.q. has also increased since the start of the routine, very thankful for that info givin through the site. It is good for anyone doing p.e to find this positive response, which will give peace of mind that the routine is safe, and not causing any damage.

Comment

What's your modified routine dude?
        EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

;Warm up with mildly hot wash cloth for ten mins, stretch,for 30 secs each direction, straight out, up, down, left, right. Two hundred light gripped jelqs, at 70 % e.l, penile slap 20 times. Apply hot wash cloth And massage for ten minutes. Then I apply my extender, each day I extend, I slowly increase the duration of time wearing it. Then once I reach 12 hours of total extending time, which for me take 31 days, I will then install a new additional pair of tension rods. My routine is on; mon, wed, friday, sun. I am consuming omega 3 fish oil, 1000 mg daily, L - arginine, 2 grams at night 30 mins prior to falling asleep to stimulate/elevate hgh levals. Also a daily multivitamin, as well as vigrx plus. I bodybuild as well, so nutrition is very clean, and high in protein/ caleries. I take 5 grams of creatine prior to working out/p.e.

Comment

I have been conditioned, due to having sex 3 to 5 times daily, over the past 8 months. So I figured I would start off with the jp90, with additional gradual intensity. Working great so far, no negative responses.

Comment

I have completely eliminated my fornicating habbit, as of 17 days ago, the reason being, is to give myself the most possible opportunity for growth. After reading the article that the 12 men who never fornicate, had the highest % of increase in size. That was my motivation to stop until I reach my goal. Aside from 20 min edging sessions on healing days, I haven't pleasured since the start of p.e.

Comment

So d.s, say I just finished a p.e routine session, now would getting these constant erections throughout the day, hinder the healing process, from the blood causing stress on the tissue without enough time to stretch/heal?

Comment

Working...
                X