How long should a session last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should a session last

So I have been following the beginner routine for a few days now. I warm up for 10 minutes, then follow the stretching instructions, it only takes about 5 minutes..Is this long enough? should I repeat it? then je;qs only take about another 1-10 minutes.. My whole session is about 20-25 minutes is this correct?

On a side note I got some bruises today during my stretching, I take it my grip is too tight or I'm pulling too hard,, Suggestions?

Originally posted by need2impress View Post
    So I have been following the beginner routine for a few days now. I warm up for 10 minutes, then follow the stretching instructions, it only takes about 5 minutes..Is this long enough? should I repeat it? then je;qs only take about another 1-10 minutes.. My whole session is about 20-25 minutes is this correct?

On a side note I got some bruises today during my stretching, I take it my grip is too tight or I'm pulling too hard,, Suggestions?
    A high quality session PE can be as short as 5-10 minutes for a beginner (not counting warm ups, cool downs, and stamina work). They key work is quality- doing each rep as if it were the only one you were doing and focusing on the form and feel of the exercise. Blustering your way through a high rep volume routine of poor quality movements often does little to stimulate growth. You'll find that this is common amongst trainees that do marathon sessions and have very little growth to show for it.

There are some very advanced trainees that do fairly long, intense sessions; but these men have trained very hard over the course of months or even years to achieve this level of workout tolerance, and they have the size to show for it. As a beginner, you should not try to mimic their routines.

You can use a small towel wrapped around your penis for your stretches. Simply retract all excess skin and wrap your penis in 1-2 layers. This will pad your grip (preventing skin injuries and bruises), and will also allow you to get a better grip on your penis. You should also be gripping only as hard as necessart to maintain the stretch. Any more than that and you'll increase the risk of injury and restrict blood flow.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

THanx BIG AL very helpful information. I'm soo glad I found this forum!

Comment

Great advice, Big Al. Easy does it at the start.

Comment

You're welcome- glad to help
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X