Over-Kegeled? Weak erections, difficult ejaculation, kegel spasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over-Kegeled? Weak erections, difficult ejaculation, kegel spasms

Is is possible to have too strong kegel muscles?

For ~1.5 years I've masturbated fast with a very strong grip, and kegeled REALLY hard until I ejaculate within a couple minutes. I think this has given me weak erections, sensitivity, and ejaculation problems.

Its difficult for me to relax when I masturbate, have weak erections, soft glans & spongiosum engorgement, very low sensitivity unless aroused, and now I HAVE to kegel hard to start ejaculating. I have automatic kegel spasms during masturbation as well.

I think all my problems are tied to having too strong kegel muscles. But what should I do?

Reverse kegels? Practice not kegeling while masturbating?

You can certainly overtrain from to much edging/kegels. Especially if the kegels are done erect. I only do girth work/erect kegels 2-3 times a week. Same with edging. Take some time off you'll be fine.
    I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
    So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

From what I've read, reverse kegels are good to implement in your routine to offset any potential negatives that to much kegeling can produce.
      5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
      6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

There is a lot of info/threads on this , you require reverse kegels.

Comment

Thanks guys. But I have no routine at all, I just learned to kegel a long time ago and started doing it to masturbate faster.

Does anything change since I have no routine? I don't want to follow one permanently, just to "reset" my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by db27 View Post
            Thanks guys. But I have no routine at all, I just learned to kegel a long time ago and started doing it to masturbate faster.

Does anything change since I have no routine? I don't want to follow one permanently, just to "reset" my penis.
            Well, if you're kegel muscles are well-developed, then you should be able to better control their contraction as well. If I was you (and I used to over-kegel while masturbating as well), I would give masturbation a break all together. But if you must, focus on your kegel muscles and actively avoid contracting it. If you find it's spasming without your control, the only way to help is probably by doing reverse kegels. Read up on them and start a reverse kegel routine only (don't work the kegels for now). Once your reverse kegels get as strong as your regular kegel, you should be able to prevent the spasms.
            Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
            05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
            08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
            Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Working...
            X