Englarging the glans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Englarging the glans?

The head of my penis is sorta small compared to the rest. What are some good exercises for enlarging the glans and what's the general idea behind it (squeezing vs forcing blood into it, etc)?

Jelqing will do it. V-jelqs are known to increase girth and head girth overall.
    Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

...Especially when you concentrate on jelqing the forward half of your penis as if you're attempting to jelq past the glans. ULI's are great for glans size too
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have a great exercise for enlarging the glans. I might make a thread on it because it has worked so well for me. You do an overhand jelq with the ok grip, but this is a really hard jelq that attempts to not release any blood back into the body. The top of your shaft should engorge as you slide your hand up. Your hand should NOT make it all the way. If it does then you aren't trapping the blood. Once you can't go any farther and your head is all balooned up, the use your next finger to slowly and continually squeeze and release, each squeeze further engorging your upper shaft and head. Do 10 of these little squeezes (takes about 10 seconds once your hand is in place) and release. Jelq a couple times and do it again.

I do 10 of these at the end of each session and IMMEDIATELY increased the size of my head.
        Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

Working...
        X