Curved Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curved Penis?

I've heard of penises that either point up or down but anyones point left or right? Mine has a really odd turn to the left and I've noticed also when I sit it just naturally points to my left leg. Should I just focus all of my pulling to the right to try to even it out?
    closed by request of account holder

Originally posted by likewiteonrice View Post
    I've heard of penises that either point up or down but anyones point left or right? Mine has a really odd turn to the left and I've noticed also when I sit it just naturally points to my left leg. Should I just focus all of my pulling to the right to try to even it out?
    Mine use to do that to, when i started jeqwling it does not turn left as much. i would say about a 60% inprrovement. This happens because yoou jerk off or have done so with the dominant hand. Usually the dominant hand is the right hand. If you altunate hands it will likely correct itself a bit.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Two months of PE and mine is alot straighter. I do more jelqing ,bending and folding it around my hand to the right. Its working to take my curve out.
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
        Two months of PE and mine is alot straighter. I do more jelqing ,bending and folding it around my hand to the right. Its working to take my curve out.

Also working for me.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I was at a cookout and my buddy and his girlfriend got into an arguement pretty good . And she yells out you and your crooked dick can get the hell out . Silence swept over everything , then shes looks around and says " o ya Leroys dick is shaped like the letter j " , poor guy . I laugh to this day when that bbq pops into my head
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Dayummmmmmm!! I love my wife. She'd never insult my dick. As a matter of fact she bugs hell out of my brothers when she tells them to stop with all the big talk and drop their pants, that she'd be more than happy to show them who's dick is biggest. Needless to say this leaves my brothers in total disarray. (and you oughta see the looks on their wive's faces)
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Sassy!
              Jul 11/09: BPFSL 6 1/2 BPEL 6 1/4 EG 5
              Aug 11/09: BPFSL 6 5/8 BPEL 6 1/2 EG 5 1/8

Comment

Working...
              X