Ouch! My penis hurts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch! My penis hurts.

So i was doing stretches like I normally do... and while I was doing a circle stretch, and was stretching downward, all of a sudden a sharp pain went up through my penis and into my pelvis. This was 3 days ago and I haven't PE'd since but I tried again tonight and it hurt when I stretched down again. I can't even tell where the pain is anymore, it's just like INSIDE of my penis. What the hell did I do? Is it going to be there long? Did I do permanent damage? It even hurts when I flex my abs and cough, sneeze, etc. Whenever blood rushes to it basically.
    McGee614
    Last edited by McGee614; 11-15-2009, 03:38 AM.
    I hate everything about myself. My entire life blows! :)

Rest is the first thing.
    If you have injured a ligament it may take some time to heal.
    You could go to a doc and tell him your woman was going wild, just to eliminate any medical problems beyond simple ligament strain.

Comment

ANOTHER ONE? Oh boy...

Take days off. Warm/Heat the area thoroughly 3-4 times a day.
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

BTW Mcgee how long have you been doing pe I see you only have 4 posts?

Comment

I don't think you should PE for 1.5 - 2 weeks. Keep warming up and massage the effected area, but don't do any exercises.
          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

How hard are you stretching?
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

slow and steady wins this race ... and even through in light (grip)
              I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

It's hard to tell what you did. It sounds like you may have pulled a lig or perhaps even a muscle of sorts. Heat, time and patience will help. If the pain persists, you may want to see a physician. Also, how hard did you pull on it??
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

PEing for not too long... maybe a month, and I pull actually pretty hard :X Because if i don't pull hard and I don't jelq tightly, I don't feel it doing anything... I'm still really a noob at this and don't want to ruin my penis because I'm in desperate need to lengthen and widen my johnson.

Comment

So you pull very hard, you jelq very "tightly", and you are desperate? That, to me anyway, sounds like 2 direct reasons why your penis hurts and 1 more indirect reason why your penis hurts. At some point in your PE career (hopefully sooner than later) you are going to have to realize that performing PE aggressively and in desperation is going to more times than not result in "ouchie" for your penis. You are probably lucky this time that your penis is probably just overtrained and aggrivated with you. By PE'ing like a fool, you're asking for injury and then you will ruin your penis. You need to take time off and warm-up your penis thoroughly 3-4 times a day with a good heat source. While you are taking your 2 week break (at least), re-evaluate how you approach PE with a more patient, focused, and less aggressive attitude. Stretch lightly, jelq lightly, be smart, or be prepared to have a non-functional version of your same-sized current dick.
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

You have to ask yourself this question...........................

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/746...enough-pe.html
                      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

6-8 weeks without any sex, masturbation or PE of any kind should allow it to heal adequately. It sounds as if you strainged your BS muscle at the point where the main suspensory lig attaches. You should probably have some swelling and "hardness" at or around the base area just below and behind the scrotum. Of course it could be something totally different, but either way, 6-8 weeks with no activity and some good old fashioned common sense should heal it up. If symptoms worsen or don't get better over 3-4 days, then seek out medical help.
                        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I've figured out where the pain is, and it's in the head. So I don't think I pulled any ligament etc, but what could it be instead if its in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by McGee614 View Post
                            I've figured out where the pain is, and it's in the head. So I don't think I pulled any ligament etc, but what could it be instead if its in the head?
                            You do stretch and stop your jelqs below the glans, right?

Don't kill yourself, listen to the advise. Don't stretch the crap out of your dick and all a tight grip is gonna do when you jelq is make your little friend want to die! A lighter grip is actually more effective.

Less is more.
                            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

You need to rest until the pain goes! Believe me, I had a small burst blood vessel very early on when I started to PE because I went at it too hard. It took a good month for it to go away.

The body has an uncanny way of healing itself and I'd say lay off the PE for a bit until the pain goes away. If you're still getting pain after a few weeks with no PE at all, then I would go and see your doctor and just say that you were having sex and you felt a sharp pain that you've had for a few weeks. Nothing to be embarrassed about but I am quite confident that if you just rest, the body will heal itself.
                              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
                              X