Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A possible beginner injury, pain after jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A possible beginner injury, pain after jelqing?

I'm currently doing the JPs 90 Day Routine, and I've done 4 sessions so far, yesterday was my off day and I usually do my sessions at around 10:00 PM to 3:00 AM. I do all my warmups, stretches, and warm downs.

2 days ago, after my session around 2 AM, I started feeling a sharpish pain on the left side of the bottom of my glans. I didn't know what it was, but I assumed it came because of the jelqing. I figured it'd disappear by the next morning, but it stayed. It seemed like an "internal" pain in the penis. I could get erect and orgasm fine throughout that day but that pain stayed and came when my penis got erect, but while I masturbated the pain would disappear with my orgasm for a while and then come back 20-30 minutes later.

Today it hurt throughout the day, but I came home and masturbated and it seemed to disappear for a long time. Right now I tried to touch where it previously hurt and I felt the pain still. It isn't a severe pain, it is a sharp pain but it doesn't affect my sexual ability at all (about 6-7/10 in terms of pain levels).

I was wondering if I should do my routine today or lay off it for a while.

Rest. Jacking it may aggravate things.
    Then be more gentle, do not try to detach your penis to see what's on the other end of it.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lay off till it doesn't hurt. It won't heal if you keep working out or using it in general.
      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
      8 X 6 goal
      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        Rest. Jacking it may aggravate things.
        Then be more gentle, do not try to detach your penis to see what's on the other end of it.
        The thing is, the pain goes down a lot after I masturbate, and stays that way for an hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ZexyOverlord View Post
          The thing is, the pain goes down a lot after I masturbate, and stays that way for an hour or so.
          Same as having a broken leg, it probably won't hurt while you are masturbating but sooner or later the pain will be back.
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Rest now before it gets worse.. If you aggravate the injury it can become a worse pain and/or a constant pain.

Pain is a sign of injury; take it seriously, especially if/when it pertains to your dick.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
            X