Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corpus spongiosum

sorry didnt know where else to post this
    anyone else get a sore corpus spongiosum after sex or masturbation, when i masturbate it hurts to squeeze on the corpus spongiosum, is this normal

Originally posted by magnusb View Post
    sorry didnt know where else to post this
    anyone else get a sore corpus spongiosum after sex or masturbation, when i masturbate it hurts to squeeze on the corpus spongiosum, is this normal
    Your grip is to tight and yoour wanking to hard perhaps.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

...when i masturbate it hurts to squeeze on the corpus spongiosum, is this normal
      Definitely not. Can you recall exactly what you did to cause this to happen?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

well say if i masturbate, and im done..
        if i squeeze down by the base of my penis like pinch it with my fingers.
        it will feel a pain in there, usually after i ejaculate.
        not during an erection after.
        also im saying pinch it, with some force not just touch, grab my penis with both fingers and try to touch each finger tip together through my penis.
        magnusb
        Last edited by magnusb; 01-07-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

well say if i masturbate, and im done..
          if i squeeze down by the base of my penis like pinch it with my fingers.
          it will feel a pain in there, usually after i ejaculate.
          not during an erection after.
          also im saying pinch it, with some force not just touch, grab my penis with both fingers and try to touch each finger tip together through my penis.
          Why would you do this, seems to me if this is a habit your keeping the wound fresh.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X