Penis head got smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis head got smaller?

Okay so I've done PE exercises before but stopped after I gained an inch in length and some great girth. I've just started PE again and have done all the necessary steps (warmup, stretching, jelqing) my penis was doing fine for a while now but now my penis head seems smaller and also my penis doesn't kmget as hard as usual. I don't really know if it has anything to do with the fact that I haven't ejaculated in 2 weeks

Originally posted by meech03 View Post
    Okay so I've done PE exercises before but stopped after I gained an inch in length and some great girth. I've just started PE again and have done all the necessary steps (warmup, stretching, jelqing) my penis was doing fine for a while now but now my penis head seems smaller and also my penis doesn't kmget as hard as usual. I don't really know if it has anything to do with the fact that I haven't ejaculated in 2 weeks
    Are you trying to give yourself ED? not ejaculating fter 7 days testosterone level begin to decline. You need to either jack off or have sex. You should be ejaculating a minumum of 3-4 days per week to live a long good life.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

"my penis head seems smaller" if you have made great gains in girth, it is probably just that, your head SEEMS smaller. Your shaft probably made a lot of gains and your head probably did not. I noticed the same thing for a while, then my head grew and now it looks like my shaft shrunk to me, but when I measure, it has in fact grown slightly. Its all relative.

Also, check out the focus your PE and Gain thread in the Theory forum. If your erections seems less hard it could be because you have stretched your tunica, but your smooth muscle has not grown accordingly. If this is the case you might benefit from Ulis, but make sure you are conditioned first. Your poor EQ could also be because you are overworking. It also could just be because of your low testosterone... go bust a nut.

Comment

why is it needed to ejaculate 3-4 days per week to live a long good life. I havent ejaculated in many weeks, possibly even months. And ejaculating also release L-argenine and other nutrients from your body. I heard that ejaculating and masturbating is bad to do. I am very curious on why it is needed to ejaculate because the only time i ejaculate now is when i have wet dreams. and thats the normal way of letting it out i heard from a doctor.
        Currently
        NBPEL: 7inch
        Girth: 5.50

Goal
        NBPEL:8-9inch
        Girth:7.50-8

Comment

testicular cancer, prostate problems, etc...
          Visit my log!

Comment

Originally posted by jmula View Post
            why is it needed to ejaculate 3-4 days per week to live a long good life. I havent ejaculated in many weeks, possibly even months. And ejaculating also release L-argenine and other nutrients from your body. I heard that ejaculating and masturbating is bad to do. I am very curious on why it is needed to ejaculate because the only time i ejaculate now is when i have wet dreams. and thats the normal way of letting it out i heard from a doctor.
            The normal way of letting it out is sex or masturbation. It's not like ejaculating is going to release large amounts of amino acids, proteins, etc from your body and cause negative harm. Failure to ejaculate can cause negative effects on growth hormone release in the body though. 3-4 days a week helps promote testicle and prostate health, as well as helps the body maintain HGH and testosterone levels. It's not natural, or good, to prevent the natural functions of your body.

Comment

after ejaculating i feel that it is a little harder to achieve a high eq. and how does it help promote testicle and prostate health? does it make your testicle produce more semen if you ejaculate frequently.? But again isnt the natural way of ejaculating is when you let it out during a wet dream? I tend to ejeaculte every other couple of weeks? If And may i know where you got your source from to. and if its a legitamit source. THank you very much
              Currently

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by jmula View Post
                after ejaculating i feel that it is a little harder to achieve a high eq. and how does it help promote testicle and prostate health? does it make your testicle produce more semen if you ejaculate frequently.? But again isnt the natural way of ejaculating is when you let it out during a wet dream? I tend to ejeaculte every other couple of weeks? If And may i know where you got your source from to. and if its a legitamit source. THank you very much
                It's normal for it to be harder to achieve a high EQ erection after ejaculating. Wet dreams are a naturally way of ejaculating, to an extent, but it is by no means the natural way. If that were true, masturbation would never be prescribed by doctors to cure a congested prostate (blue balls), and doctors would always advise against masturbation and having sex.

I don't have the expertise to fully explain how and why ejaculating is natural through masturbation and sex and why it promotes testicle and prostate health, so maybe that is something you should ask a doctor unless someone else here can explain it.

I do know however that wet dreams are a way the body expels excess sperm and seminal fluid built up by sexual arousal with no release, in an attempt to prevent injury to the prostate and testicles.

Comment

have to agree, asked my Doc about m-bation and he said definitely need to do it a few times a week if i'm not sexually active to avoid clogging which can eventually lead to more serious problems.

Comment

kingpole isn't 3-4 days ejaculation a week a little to much while doing pegym for a person performing pegym 2 days on and one day off?
                    Currently

Goal

Comment

Working...
                    X