New member introduction (3 weeks into PE)
My new member introduction, moving here for posterity
I'm a 35 years old, and married to a pretty good woman. We have 4 children between the 2 of us.
After being together for nearly 6 years, it finally hit me that she has never once complimented me on my penis. Of course, this isn't the biggest deal in the world, but it hints to me that perhaps there is more to be desired. In my past, I have had no complaints and plenty of compliments, but to me the only compliment that really would matter would be the one that would come from my wife. I know that there is no good to be had in asking her why she has never complimented me or asking about previous partners - I think it would be disrespectful to put here in a spot where she may have to choose between hurting my feelings or lieing to me and I would never put her on-the-spot like that. I finally decided that my insecurities in this matter are my problem, not hers - and I plan on doing something about it.
I am known for "going overboard" when I do new things. I do tons of research and never jump into anything blindly. PE is no exception as far as I'm concerned. I started reading everything I could find from just about every PE site out there. I started about 2 months ago reading several hours a day. Routines, success stories, exercises, you name it. Finally, on October 15th, I started my own PE routine.
I understand the average penis size well, and I understand that the porn industry has skewed many people's view of the average penis size. I also understand that I'm in the normal range, and by some people's view I could be considered slightly above average. Even knowing this, my confidence level isn't where it should be (though its improved drastically in the last 3 weeks since starting PE). Here are my starting stats:
I'm fairly happy with my length aside from the strong desire to be the largest that my wife has ever had. My girth on the other hand I do wish was quite a bit more.
My goal is somewhere between 8-9 inches in length, and 5.5-6 inches in girth. I understand that this is a long process, and I'm fully prepared to be persistent, patient and consistent in my workouts.
Aside from penis size, there are a number of things that bother me about my penis, all of which I plan on "correcting" through PE.
1) I'm a "grower". Despite having decent erect measurements, my flacid penis is quite small (3 inches in length by 2.5-3 inches in girth)
2) On top of being a "grower", my scrotum is always very cold and very tight and close to my body nearly all the time. Its so bad that my penis doesn't even hang down, it actually sits on my bunched-up balls at about a 45 degree angle. I think this is because I have really low bodyfat (My NBPEL and BPEL measurements are only different by less than 1/4") and my body and extremities are normally pretty cold. Though at times if I'm really warm or take a long hot bath, everything looks and hangs "normal".
The combination between being a grower and having tight balls makes me very self conscious being nude around my wife.
3) My penis is naturally baseball bat shaped when erect (I have never done PE in the past). It is very small in girth at the base (a little less than 4")
4) My penis has a slight curve down and to the right when erect. Its not terrible, but would like to straighten it out!
Of course, I will work on all of these issues on my journey (any advice on the above 4 "deficiencies" would be greatly appreciated!).
About my last 3 weeks of PEing-
I have not officially measured yet, but WOW! It is definitely much fatter, and noticeably longer. In fact, at week 2, i decided to tell my wife what I was doing. It was one of my better decisions, as we do feel much closer now (and on a side note, the first thing she asked was "Will it make it bigger limp too?" - so my grower stature obviously has been on her mind at least once or twice. Her other response was "I like you just the way your are", which was nice to hear but not a compliment either. She confided in me that her only worry is that it will give me too much confidence which would encourage me to leave her for "someone better". It sparked a good healthy conversation on subjects that we don't talk about too often, so in all it was a great experience for us. She doesn't fully understand it, but i do have her support in this. Also, at this point, my slight bend is almost completely gone already, and my base girth has almost completely caught up to the rest of my penis (I still don't understand how on earth it could have gained 3/4" base girth already but I swear that it has happened already). Also, my EQ is through the roof - I feel like i can burst through my skin at any moment it gets so hard.
Anyways, at that point we hadn't had sex since I started my PE routine. She was literally blown away at the rapid changes that had happened in the prior 2 weeks. The change was so dramatic that I couldn't even receive a blowjob from her. Normally it was a perfect fit and I never felt any teeth. This time, my penis filled the roof of her mouth from teeth-to-teeth and it actually hurt quite bad so we moved on to other things. She still talks about how full and how much fatter it feels when we have sex - we both believe 100% in the results PE can bring (and keep in mind that I've only been at this for 3 weeks as of today pretty much).
Here has been my routine:
- Standard stretches, 30 seconds each - behind between the cheeks, straight down, down and to the left, down and to the right, straight out, straight out while cranking in circles, out and to the left, out and to the right, straight up, up and to the left, up and to the right.
- 200 Jelqs @ about 3 seconds each. I initially started with 2-handed jelqs with underhand grip. I had a lot of problems with skin dragging up to the glans with each jelq, so now I use one hand with an overhand grip, and hold the skin back with the other hand. I feel the exercise MUCH better now.
- 5 horse squeezes
- Additionally, I wear a PenisMaster extender an average of 16 hours each day (no thats not a typo, I literally wear it all day long every day except when I sleep). I take it off every 4 hours for a few minutes to go pee and a quick massage. I wear it at work and at home and have not missed a day. I have changed extension bars twice already because of the increased flacid length.
- Starting last week, i hang 5lbs once per day for 10 minutes before going to bed with a home-made v-hanger.
- Today I did a supra-slammer for the first time (3 of them actually). Today was the first time I've ever got the "red dots" so I know it worked well!
Note: I know that at 3 weeks in, it is inadvisable to do advanced things like hanging, supra-slammers etc, and I completely agree. However, as you can see, I'm doing them quite lightly (only 3 slammers, or one 10-minute hanging session for example), and don't plan on getting carried away with them any time soon - they are being used currently only for a little variety and to further condition myself a little faster than normal. Also, since the first day, I can jelq forever and as hard as I want with no red spots etc. so I believe my "penis fitness" level was already above what the average PE noob's would be.
Starting at my 30 day mark, I will be wearing a ball stretcher 16 hours a day (i ordered it last week, 1" leather), and will be adding 10 minutes per day with a Bathmate pump while I shower (I also just recently ordered this). For my second month, I will continue my first 30-day routine with these additions, and work towards a single 15 minute hanging session 4 times per week and 5 slammers 3 times per week by the start of the 3rd month. At that time, I will order a Bib starter and get into hanging a little bit more, and will likely start adding some bends and v stretches.
Thats my plan so far, any comments or suggestions are welcome! On Nov 15th, I'll create a progress thread which I'll update every 15th with my latest results.
Thanks to all around here for being so helpful!