Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabolic Steroids and Penis Enlargement

Hello,

In about 3 months I'm going to run a 12 week cycle of some juice I just got my hands on. While i'm doing this and working out, i'll also be doing my PE as normal. I couldn't find much information about the correlation between Penis Enlargement and Anabolic Steroids. Can anyone here tell me if the Steroids may help my gains out, point me to some studies, or tell me anything from personal experience?

My Cycle:

Weeks 1-12:
    Equipoise @ 400 mg per week
    Testosterone Propionate @ 250 mg per week
    Weeks 1-6:
    Winstrol @ 50 mg per day

Thanks in advance,
    Forest

Juice gives you pimples, shrinks your dick and makes you crazy. Good luck if you're stupid enough to use it.

Comment

Isn't equipoise for horses?
      Anyway, go take a look in our chemical pe sub forum. Many body builder types there into all sorts of drugs for pe and bodybuilding etc.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
        Juice gives you pimples, shrinks your dick and makes you crazy. Good luck if you're stupid enough to use it.
        Thank you for your concern, but you're very misinformed.

Well, Juice actually shrinks your testicles, not your penis. That's only temporary though. You can regain your testicle size by actually using things like Clomid and Nolvadex for post cycle therapy, which kick starts your natural testosterone production and stimulates your pituitary gland. Thus restoring your testicles back to regular size, and some people even report that their testicles were actually a tad larger after their Post Cycle Therapy.

As for pimples, its easy to avoid as long as you exercise good enough hygiene, unless of course you're simply prone to getting break outs.

And the whole "Steroids Makes You Crazy" is just hysteria from the Corporate Media. Fear sells, as you may or may not know. It is not the steroids to blame for the actions of the unstable people taking them. But the unstable person taking the steroids. If you have psychological problems, you should exercise common sense, and stay away from steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Anyway, go take a look in our chemical pe sub forum. Many body builder types there into all sorts of drugs for pe and bodybuilding etc.
          Could you provide a link? I cannot seem to find it.

Comment

Chemical PE - Penis Forum
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                Anabolic Steroids DO NOT shrink the penis and DO NOT make anybody crazy. Please do not mislead members of the forum with baseless information. Every single side effect from anabolic steroids is reversible after use of the chemical has stopped.

Comment

ForestCrunk: it looks like NP97 already pointed you in the right direction (this definitely falls into the realm of chemical PE).

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                  Every single side effect from anabolic steroids is reversible after use of the chemical has stopped.
                  I'm not an expert on steroids, but I had the impression there were some effects which were not reversible with prolonged use (e.g. after many years of heavy usage).
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Stuns me how illicit drug users allways go on about how safe they are ,yeah right.

Comment

Stuns me how illicit drug users allways go on about how safe they are ,yeah right.
                      You don't have to take our word for it. Go do the research yourself, or simply watch the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster."

Comment

Hear this stuff from heroin users too, run along now.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                          ForestCrunk: it looks like NP97 already pointed you in the right direction (this definitely falls into the realm of chemical PE).

I'm not an expert on steroids, but I had the impression there were some effects which were not reversible with prolonged use (e.g. after many years of heavy usage).

Could you list them fellow human so I can enlighten you?

Comment

It is, and it is illegal to use it near a race for thoroughbreds. That's how strong that shit is.
                            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Every single side effect from anabolic steroids is reversible after use of the chemical has stopped.
                              Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                              Could you list them fellow human so I can enlighten you?
                              Bitch tits! Is this reversible after steroid use? I'm sure i've previously read bodybuilding mags were lots of ex steroid users have needed to have an operation to cure there bitch tittedness.

Comment

Working...
                              X