Andractim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andractim

I'm writing this because I think it deserves it's own thread. I'm considering ordering some, but I was hoping to hear from some people who have used it about there experiences with it. Any research someone has done or found would be useful.

So far, my basic understanding is that it can help with growth significantly when done with a good routine. However, one of the side effects is hair loss. According to the book Kingpole found, grapes, nuts, tomatoes, dark colored fruit and vegetables, nettles, and saw palmetto are all good things to take/eat to counter this.

Has anyone found another place/a cheaper place than allsaintsclinic.org to buy it?

Basically, I'm trying to create a thread to consolidate information on this product because it seems like it could be the real deal. I'm going to be doing some research of my own, so I will make sure to post it on this thread when I find some more information.

hair loss is genetic , even guys on steroids dont lose there hair unless its in there genes

I dont think there are many people that have used it long term , i might try to order it but im in Canada and we have the second most strict customs in the world

Comment

I would hypothesize that it is your genetics that cause you to have higher DHT levels than the average person. Having the higher DHT levels is what causes your hair loss. That is why Rogaine and similar products are DHT blockers.

Comment

Originally posted by pe2damax View Post
        I'm writing this because I think it deserves it's own thread. I'm considering ordering some, but I was hoping to hear from some people who have used it about there experiences with it. Any research someone has done or found would be useful.

So far, my basic understanding is that it can help with growth significantly when done with a good routine. However, one of the side effects is hair loss. According to the book Kingpole found, grapes, nuts, tomatoes, dark colored fruit and vegetables, nettles, and saw palmetto are all good things to take/eat to counter this.

Has anyone found another place/a cheaper place than allsaintsclinic.org to buy it?

Basically, I'm trying to create a thread to consolidate information on this product because it seems like it could be the real deal. I'm going to be doing some research of my own, so I will make sure to post it on this thread when I find some more information.
        I believe the andractim cream does not affect hair loss unless used topically on your head.. The cream does not get into the blood like an injection. So when you apply it to your unit, try and resist stratching that itch on your head until you wash your hands well...

Comment

I would'nt worry about the hairloss issue and the dht correlation. IMO there are other factors which are of greater concern if you are suffering from mpb.

I too, would like to try Andractim but I'm in the same boat as shane, I live in Canada. It's a gamble whether customs will search and seize it...and you can kiss your money goodbye. Fucking government and FDA, they sell alcohol and cigarettes which kill and destroy countless people and families but God forbid, a testosterone supplement. Im sure soon enough vitamin C (ascorbic acid) will be on the controlled list in Canada...might as will ban oranges too.

Comment

Transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy and its ef...[J Urol. 1993] - PubMed Result

here is an interesting study, though I can only find the abstract

ScienceDirect - Baillière's Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism : Dihydrotestosterone: A rationale for its use as a non-aromatizable androgen replacement therapeutic agent

*you have to read the pdf. The link is on the page.

This is another interesting one. The main part that i took out of it was that the use of it will increase your DHT levels but decreases testosterone levels. Overall, your DHT+Testosterone levels will be higher. Anyone have any thoughts on how this should effect pe?
            pe2damax
            Last edited by pe2damax; 10-09-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I tried it prior to finding the gym. I used it as prescribed for one month(1 tube). I did have a big increase in sex drive. However I was exercising at the same time, so I give my routine credit for that aswell. I still have a tube left, which I plan on saving for later. The cost was just under $200 for two tubes, and a manditory test kit. I used rubber gloves when applying for safety reasons. I did gain some length and girth, but there again, was it the andractim or the exercising? If I had found this place earlier, I probably would not have even tried it. When I get to the point when I feel its time to give the other tube a try, I plan on a more scientific approach, and will post results. Like you, I'm interested in what others have experienced. Oh, I bought it at allsaints.

Comment

Do you know know much you gained? Because if it was higher than the normal gains for a month/(first month?) that would be very useful information.

Comment

I gained 3/4" in length and 1/8" in girth . Higher than normal? I've seen guys on here gain more, and less than that, so I couldnt say. Each person is different. Before I start the second tube, I will get some advice from the vets here, on what might be the best ways to get accurate results(adjust my routine,etc) on experimenting. Honestly, I wouldnt buy it again without committing more time to PE first. I was a on again, off again guy,for a long time. I believe if you commit yourself to the routines outlined here, you will get results without the gel.

Comment

I'm sure I can get results w/out gel, in fact, I'm pretty sure I am getting results. I haven't measured yet though, I'm only measuring once every 4 weeks. I think this is better because if you measure 3-4 times a week you won't be seeing gains, but if you measure once a month you'll have gains that you can actually see. Kind of like how you don't notice someone growing if you see them every day, but if you haven't seen them for year you are always amazed by the change. Anyway, back on topic, I'm sure you can get results but it would be nice to get even MORE results.

Comment

I am using andractim gel from the all saints clinic, been on it for 2 weeks now.
                      I have been applying one day on and one off (at first 2.5g then I went to 5g), usually after I get the pores open as much as I can. To do this I either sit in steam or use a heated wash cloth ( same as a warmup routine ). Almost forgot to mention this, but I apply it to my penis and whatever is left goes on my testicles and inner thighs. (sorry for the run on sentence.)

The biggest fear for me has been hairloss, and so far so good. Taking both pill and liquid saw pamello.

I cannot tell if there have been any gains as of yet, but I do feel a spike in my overall sex drive.

Also I have had ED problems which means that I never get a morning wood, but I find myself waking up with a halfer every now and then.

It could be all from exersicing, which I do 1 day on and 1 day off now. There is no way to confirm any of this yet.

The reason I bought DHT gel was because I wanted to maximize my gain/time ratio.

I will continue to post here and there, also I would be happy to take any advice or answer any questions.

-thanks and good luck

Comment

good luck bro , cant wait to hear about your results ... PE combined with the dht gel should help with your ED , make sure you do lots of keegles

Comment

Originally posted by Dreambig View Post
                          I am using andractim gel from the all saints clinic, been on it for 2 weeks now.
                          I have been applying one day on and one off (at first 2.5g then I went to 5g), usually after I get the pores open as much as I can. To do this I either sit in steam or use a heated wash cloth ( same as a warmup routine ). Almost forgot to mention this, but I apply it to my penis and whatever is left goes on my testicles and inner thighs. (sorry for the run on sentence.)

The biggest fear for me has been hairloss, and so far so good. Taking both pill and liquid saw pamello.

I cannot tell if there have been any gains as of yet, but I do feel a spike in my overall sex drive.

Also I have had ED problems which means that I never get a morning wood, but I find myself waking up with a halfer every now and then.

It could be all from exersicing, which I do 1 day on and 1 day off now. There is no way to confirm any of this yet.

The reason I bought DHT gel was because I wanted to maximize my gain/time ratio.

I will continue to post here and there, also I would be happy to take any advice or answer any questions.

-thanks and good luck

I have ED issues aswell. The andractim cures that for a short while. After you stop using the gel, your sex drive slows back down gradually. You should be thinking about your Post PE routine. According to recomendations, you take a extended break, after you stop the treatment. I've lightend my routine some, but should probably slow down some more? Whats your plan? I had no hair loss issues, and I noticed an increase in beard growth. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                            I have ED issues aswell. The andractim cures that for a short while. After you stop using the gel, your sex drive slows back down gradually. You should be thinking about your Post PE routine. According to recomendations, you take a extended break, after you stop the treatment. I've lightend my routine some, but should probably slow down some more? Whats your plan? I had no hair loss issues, and I noticed an increase in beard growth. Hope this helps.

Hello Waylander, Thank you for the feedback.
                            My routine is a bit different as I am returning to PE after 3 years of inactivity. During that off time I was still using my extender device here and there, but no manual stretches or jelqing. Late september of '09 was when I started very lightly with stretches, and jelqs. Till October, that is when I got "exersicing the penis", and now I am on my 2nd week of the beginners program from the book, with modifications like ballooning, clamping, and hanging with golf weights (awesome buy in my opinion!), also I never use my extender any more (such a rip off)...

So as for my plan with the DHT gel... After 5 weeks of beginner PE, I will make the transition to an advanced routine straight from the book (I also plan on ordering a maxvac hanger at the 5 week mark.) I will continue using DHT gel until the first tube is empty, if it takes 5 weeks to finish the tube then I will take 5 weeks off DHT gel. This will be a good time to evaluate size increases on and off of the gel. I hope that I find that I gain much better on DHT gel, mainly because I spent 200 bucks on the stuff and I want my moneys worth... But in the event that I gain better off of the gel, or the same as on then I won't be to upset (as long as I gain I'm gonna feel happy)... As for taking an extended break, I will just have to watch my body cue's for signs of stress. I will continue PE'ing solid while I gain, but I can't see taking any more off than a week or two.

Quite a bit of information here, didn't mean to over due it. Comments and questions are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreambig View Post
                              Hello Waylander, Thank you for the feedback.
                              My routine is a bit different as I am returning to PE after 3 years of inactivity. During that off time I was still using my extender device here and there, but no manual stretches or jelqing. Late september of '09 was when I started very lightly with stretches, and jelqs. Till October, that is when I got "exersicing the penis", and now I am on my 2nd week of the beginners program from the book, with modifications like ballooning, clamping, and hanging with golf weights (awesome buy in my opinion!), also I never use my extender any more (such a rip off)...

So as for my plan with the DHT gel... After 5 weeks of beginner PE, I will make the transition to an advanced routine straight from the book (I also plan on ordering a maxvac hanger at the 5 week mark.) I will continue using DHT gel until the first tube is empty, if it takes 5 weeks to finish the tube then I will take 5 weeks off DHT gel. This will be a good time to evaluate size increases on and off of the gel. I hope that I find that I gain much better on DHT gel, mainly because I spent 200 bucks on the stuff and I want my moneys worth... But in the event that I gain better off of the gel, or the same as on then I won't be to upset (as long as I gain I'm gonna feel happy)... As for taking an extended break, I will just have to watch my body cue's for signs of stress. I will continue PE'ing solid while I gain, but I can't see taking any more off than a week or two.

Quite a bit of information here, didn't mean to over due it. Comments and questions are welcome.

We should stay in touch. I still have another tube left, and plan on using it with my PE in the future. We could compare results, and ideas? I think there is a friends list option? I'll add you, if your interested?

Comment

Working...
                              X