Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injecting HGH on penis

Hello

I've been thinking, it would be possible to obtain some result by injecting human growth hormone (HGH) in the corpus cavernosum of the penis? Has anyone tried or heard of something similar?

Thank's.

Interesting... Is there research?
    Big D

Comment

No one tried it and lived but go ahead if you want to be the first, to live I mean. It won't do anything for your dick.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So, this was my idea, I usually practice bodybuilding and have good knowledge in the area, I know that HGH is injected with insulin needles, something that would be simple to apply on the penis, like the Caverject medication.

Comment

Yeah i'd rather not be putting needles into my dick.
          Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
          BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
          BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
          BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Yikes, doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Though, out of morbid curiosity I'm curious how it would turn out. Be sure to update us if you decided to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by phalos View Post
              So, this was my idea, I usually practice bodybuilding and have good knowledge in the area, I know that HGH is injected with insulin needles, something that would be simple to apply on the penis, like the Caverject medication.
              Clearly you dont have that good knowledge, or you just havent thought it through. Where do you normaly inject the HGH? And i didnt know it was local So you have to inject a needle in both biceps to get it even? And god forbidd if you dont inject some in m. brachialis.

Comment

spot sight injection is stupid it makes only the slightest difference and to go to extremes of doing it with your dick is asking for trouble. but heck, if you want to take the risk go for it haha
                Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                BPEL - 6.15"
                EG - 4.7"
                Current:
                BPEL - 7.3"
                EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                BPEL - 7.5"
                EG - 5"
                Long term Goal:
                BPEL - 8"
                EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                  Clearly you dont have that good knowledge, or you just havent thought it through. Where do you normaly inject the HGH? And i didnt know it was local So you have to inject a needle in both biceps to get it even? And god forbidd if you dont inject some in m. brachialis.
                  I have never used HGH, steroids only, but a combination of steroids called SEO that you can apply a muscle that feels weak and have a local growth, works very well.

Comment

Injecting HGH can arguably increase connective muscle mass. However, the penis is composed of smooth muscle which is not effected by HGH. However, HGH is known to generate swelling (edema) and nerve damage. Accordingly, if you want a temporarily swollen, insensitive dick, be my guest.

By the way, PGE1 is injected through the tunica (smooth muscle) into the interior of the CC which is composed of spongy tissue, not muscle. Good luck with that.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have never used HGH, steroids only, but a combination of steroidls called SEO that you can apply a muscle that feels weak and have a local growth, works very well.
                      SEO is a different story, but it is still has just minor effect localy!

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                        SEO is a different story, but it is still has just minor effect localy!
                        The concept of penile HGH injections is interesting - but I would think that systemic HGH would make more sense overall......I mean really shouldn't we be focusing on ways to maximize natural GH production...
                        Plus there are other growth factors that might be more readily involved - such as VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) and EGF - Epithelial Growth Factor...TGF;Transforming Growth Factor might also be involved.

Comment

I have never used HGH, steroids only, but a combination of steroids called SEO that you can apply a muscle that feels weak and have a local growth, works very well.
                          Lol, you really should give this up.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
                            The concept of penile HGH injections is interesting - but I would think that systemic HGH would make more sense overall......I mean really shouldn't we be focusing on ways to maximize natural GH production...
                            Plus there are other growth factors that might be more readily involved - such as VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) and EGF - Epithelial Growth Factor...TGF;Transforming Growth Factor might also be involved.
                            Do they just add the word factor to everything now?

Pizza growth factor sounds good and I would like some chicken wing growth factor for my good friend Cusp.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

There used to be a regular member of pegym called OMG. He switched to chemical PE. I used to read his thread on a bodybuildng forum. He was injecting so much stuff into his penis it was unbelievable. I think the last time i read his thread he could no longer get an erection

Comment

Working...
                              X