The five G's for big erections.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The five G's for big erections.

Erection tea is good for improving EQ and even helps with mild cases of ED. But for some of us we need stroinger natural medicine. If you take two of each of the following five herbs over a very short period of time you should experince harder fimer erections and treat more severe cases of ED.

The probelm with penis pills often have the same herbs, i will discribe later, but at blended and a weaker level called a propriety blends. All five of these herbs should be purchased as in a standardised formula. By buying each item in capsule or gell cap form you should have a several month supply for the fraction of the cost of expensive penis pills with maximum benifits.

All these herbs can be bought entirely at places like Walmart and Wal Greens, By themselves they are rather inexpensive never costing more than 20$ per bottle.

These herbs are designed to increaee DHT levels, testosterone and improve blood flow without raising blood pressure. If you are on blood pressuren lowering medications or cholesterol lowering drugs you should consult your doctor before taking these herbs in conjunction with medications.

The five G's for big erections are:

Gingko biloba standardised 50:1 dose 120 to 240 mg per day.
    Green tea capsules dosage between 250 and 600mg per day.
    Ginger caps dosage between 500 and 1000 mg per day.
    Oderized garlic pills 5-10-mg equivalent to 500mg of garlic clove . Two gel caps per day.
    Genseng any kind will do. The oriental variety can raise blood pressure in low dosages but American genseng will not raise blood pressure so im reccomending American Genseng for those who have hypertension. Dosage between 100 and 200mg per day.

Combined these five herbs should cost less than a 100$ per two month supply.

I will be posting links on why these herbs are good for penis health and are capable of building harder erections and curing ED. Some of these herbs have been well linked already in other threads.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 03-03-2010, 10:31 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

helped me get my night wood back, thanks king
    My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Are there known interactions with statins?
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Good question, Pirate! I'm on so many damned meds, I would love to try more of these natural remedies. So many of them just don't agree with my stomach. Are they as effective, KP, if you take them with a full meal?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
          Are there known interactions with statins?
          They are in thier own natural design are natural statins. All of them can lower cholesterol as well as a statin. This is why i put the warning in. to much of a statin or anti aggregate can cause the blood to go to thin.
          kingpole
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by kingpole; 03-03-2010, 10:46 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            Good question, Pirate! I'm on so many damned meds, I would love to try more of these natural remedies. So many of them just don't agree with my stomach. Are they as effective, KP, if you take them with a full meal?
            Green tea is gentle on the stomach but ginkgo and the other seem to work best with a meal.

Comment

i take first thing waking up and right before bed.
              My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Originally posted by StormCrow View Post
                i take first thing waking up and right before bed.
                Im wondering if this combination can cure venous leak?

Comment

I"ll check any listed interactions and try them. I know the green tea works GREAT! I'm convinced it has helped my blood flow.

Comment

Green tea is great but works better combined with ginkgo. Both are super herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      Im wondering if this combination can cure venous leak?
                      im hoping i dont have a venous leak to cure... lol
                      My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

There is some overlap with Erection Tea. Do you take these in addition to Erection Tea or can the tea substitute for some of it?
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Green tea is gentle on the stomach but ginkgo and the other seem to work best with a meal.
                          not necessarily true. ive been taking a green tea supplement for quite some time on and off and taking it on an empty stomach most certainly can induce nausea. the one i take is pretty potent though (98% catechins) but also one of the best you can get , by Life Extension.

Comment

Kingpole you seem to be knowledgable in this area. Is it alright to take both Gensing and Gingko Biloba (especially in high dosages) daily?

Thanks

Comment

This question doesnt have to do with herbs but it does with supplements. What other supplements would you recommend as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X