Caffeine effects on erection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine effects on erection?

So ive just started taking a dietary supplement a couple weeks ago called lipo 6 black. My main focus was to trim up the problem fat areas before a vacation to florida. My problem is im noticing that my penis looks like it has shrunk a little bit. Im wondering if it has something to do with the caffeine? It seems to go back to normal size when i play with it for a while after but have difficulty getting an erection and maintaining one. Im only 23 yrs old 5 10 and 160lbs.

Get off that shit..it is terrible for your body. I coached an athlete who almost died during practice becasue of it. Yes it effects the penis, but that is the least of your problems while on it.
    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
      Get off that shit..it is terrible for your body. I coached an athlete who almost died during practice becasue of it. Yes it effects the penis, but that is the least of your problems while on it.
      Really Mountie? Whoa!!! What is this stuff now?

Man, I have slowly (unsuccessfully) tried to drink less and less coffee. I notice that my flaccid is big and heavy until I really start to pund the coffee in the mid afternoon. Bad habit I know. I am trying to ween off, but coffee actually has great benefits on the liver and long term health many studies have found.

I think my recent PE exercise sessions has made it not even matter whether I have caffeine or not, just hangs heavier and longer, love it!

Comment

There are other great fat burners out there.

But back to the topic, the effects of caffeine vary from person to person. I am VERY sensible to caffeine. I don't drink coffee. I can feel the effects in my heart, sleep pattern, and blood flow to my penis.

Comment

What does it do to the blood flow to your penis Jackxxx?

Comment

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which means it makes blood vessels smaller, making it harder to have/sustain an erection. It will also release adrenaline into the body. Adrenaline will decrease blood supply to the penis (adrenaline triggers your body's survival mode, and your penis is not a priority at that point). Caffeine in small dosages is actually good for you, but monitor your consumption.

Yes, I had an athete almost loose his life during training camp using Lipo 6. His heart started racing after a few tempo drills and our training staff couldnt get it back under control. He was taken to the hospital and treated overnight. It was a close call.

Stimulant use for fat loss, or performance, is a very large and dangerous problem in our society.
            If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

I agree Mountie. However, I AM a fan of ephedrine, has great effects on breathing mostly, but it is also a great stimulant.

You know how Mormon's can't drink caffeine? Have you heard of "Mormon Tea"?

Well, its ephedrine. So, taken in small doses it not only can help lose weight, but more than anything I noticed a very clear mind and high ability to focus.

But hell the shit grows native out in West Texas where I was (on the Caprock).

On the OTHER HAND, I definitely agree that store bought shit can be very very dangerous, and what is ridiculous is the amount of OVERUSE that people will consume at one time of this shit, yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                What does it do to the blood flow to your penis Jackxxx?

A medium cup of McDonald's coffee, which I LOVE, shrinks my penis, and my balls go up. And is very noticeable. Usually my penis hangs low filled with blood, the same with my balls, but with the coffee my cawk goes cold and with little blood. The effect from caffeine in my carbon unit is so powerful, that I can use it to kill a self induced priapism from injected prostaglandin E1.

Comment

There is a good discussion about caffeine and erectile dysfunction in this thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...xperience.html

Comment

Drink matcha green tea for caffeine.
                    Not kidding.... I got ED from using too much caffene and some banned pre workout supplements (Jacked3d)
                    Matcha has caffenne but it's balanced out due to the amino acids that matcha contains.

Comment

Working...
                    X