Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deflated head.. sometimes?

whats your guys' take on this.
    Wake up with raging hardon in the morning totally deflated head as i lay on my back.
    masturbate standing up sitting down, head engorged...
    should i be concerened?

thank u
    My Wings Are Electric.

It is not unusual to have an erection without head engorgment. If I want the glans hard I do a uli type action.

Comment

A pump will also inflate it. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

thank you for your replies
        My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

I experienced this after a rough handjob from a girl... it forced me to stop PE for a few days. It is slowly recovering back to normal, i think it'll take less than 1 week.

Comment

i think possibly i have alwasy had this for instance i just woke up with a raging hardon but deflated CS and head.
            My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

I have the same problem my shaft is usually rock hard but the glands are really deflated when erect. If this happens to you occasionally you're probably alright, however if you're getting an erection now with a deflated head a lot and didn't before you may of injured your dick. I am not trying to worry you but I am being real about it. I used get an erection with a full, shiny (glossy) head, since I injured myself It doesn't the glands don't engorge as much or as well anymore.

Comment

Same here. I stopped PE for 2 months, now all I'm doing is pumping. No loss of previous gains and there has been some gradual improvement especially lately, which I hope will continue. This condition has been reported a fair amount on *************.

Comment

it only happens with nighttime erections for me
                  My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

i have the exact same symptom.. I have two kinds of erections these days.. my nocturnal/morning boners are often of the type you mention, the shaft is rock hard (too stiff almost) and the head is deflated.. OR when im having sex etc the head fills out to a somewhat normal level and the shaft is not quite as hard..

this all happened after using a metal cock ring twice and only for a few minutes.. and since have had the hard flaccid problems aswell..

Comment

i dont think i have ever had hard flaccid. But yes when i wake up my penis shaft is insanly hard but my CS and head are nothing.
                      My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Working...
                      X