OQ Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OQ Ring

I would like to know if anyone has bought and used the OQ Ring. I am thinking of purchasing it. I would like to know how it worked for you. I've read a lot of positive reviews on it.

what is this?

Comment

I've never used it but it's a cock ring made of some kind of special medals and some kind've infra-red treatment. It's like one of those magnetic wrist bands athletes use, except for the cock.

I'm interested to know if it works. Anybody try it?

Comment

Hmmm...seems you can buy underwear made from this stuff too. A lot cheaper too - pretty friggin ugly though. Think I like the idea of a sexy bad boy cock ring better than old grampa briefs.

Comment

Old thread, but I bought one. Seems to work, I guess, but what do I know. I have not used any other kind of a ring and I am just starting to learn about ED issues after struggling with them for awhile.

Based on my ED, my OQ Ring might become a more permanent fixture in the near future.

Comment

seems like it could become a crutch though?

Comment

I've actually purchased one of these last year and still use it to this day. It's pricey, but it lasts and my erections have become stronger which does help with my ED. It's not a cure, but as gfunk puts it, it's a device that may very well become a permanent fixture in my life as well. It's great for sex, but I usually wear it 2-3 days a week. It might be uncomfortable at first, but get's better the longer you wear it.

Comment

Funny thing - I just got mine last month and have been using it since. It's surprisingly effective and working for me. No problem getting it up and once I was used to it, I was able to keep it up for longer and longer. Wife loves it b/c it's not clunky and lightweight. Although it can feel tight at first, you'll get used to it. If it's too tight, you can exchange it for another size.

The thing that caught my attention was the far infrared rays (FIR) which is used for athletic wrist bands like Panther mentioned. It's supposed to expand the capillaries and help promote flow of blood to the shaft which are the ingredients for an erection! The bracelets/neckalces all do the same thing. This is just for the penis which I see as a health device. I'm hoping that they come out with some more affordable models, but at the end of the day, I'm not getting post purchase regret and feel it was worth the money (and I spent a boatload of it with my experiments). =)

Comment

Here's a photo of my OQ ring. Not the best pic, but hasn't degraded in nearly a year's worth of use. Don't worry I cleaned it. ha

oq_photo1.jpg

Comment

Yep mine looks the same. Have you had any issues with rust? Just a bit concerned bc I clean mine regularly like the instructions say, but just wanted to be sure. Haven't been using anything but soap and water.

Comment

How soon is it effective?

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunktion View Post
                        Funny thing - I just got mine last month and have been using it since. It's surprisingly effective and working for me. No problem getting it up and once I was used to it, I was able to keep it up for longer and longer. Wife loves it b/c it's not clunky and lightweight. Although it can feel tight at first, you'll get used to it. If it's too tight, you can exchange it for another size.

The thing that caught my attention was the far infrared rays (FIR) which is used for athletic wrist bands like Panther mentioned. It's supposed to expand the capillaries and help promote flow of blood to the shaft which are the ingredients for an erection! The bracelets/neckalces all do the same thing. This is just for the penis which I see as a health device. I'm hoping that they come out with some more affordable models, but at the end of the day, I'm not getting post purchase regret and feel it was worth the money (and I spent a boatload of it with my experiments). =)
                        You mean to tell me you put this ring on, and you start to get hard because of the micro vibrations stated on their web site, or do you have to stimulate yourself some? I might get one. It is pricey, but titanium is en expensive metal.

Comment

Working...
                        X