Probably damaged underside of penis... Weird symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably damaged underside of penis... Weird symptoms

While having sex I bent my penis severely, there was no pain there or nothing, but I noticed a day or so after that my corpus spongious concaved inward, the top neck of it. Nothing was there like it disappeared, then I gave it a while and it seems like it kind of came back. After it being numb for weeks I started to get feeling back to it. But lately and every since this happened it's been hard to get erect, and theres no feeling when I masturbate, very little. Now my corpus spongiosum is very weak and when i do get erect it's a very weak one, I don't know if that was what was stopping me from getting any sensation from masturbation because of the blood flow or what. But now my corpus spongiosum is all messed up, at the top it feels like I can almost move it around like it's not attached to the rest of it, and it still isn't fully back.

So now I get no sexual pleasure, in fact I get very dissatisfied after sex or after I masturbate. I've been to 2 urologists and they just mock me saying that it's impossible for the corpus spongiosum to get weak and to take my mind off of it, anything for them not to deal with it. I need some type of diagnosis on what's going on. The urologist says the penis cannot be bent, but mine did all the time right at the end of the corpus spongiosum. Even when I do maintain an erection, literally like 30 seconds later it's gone, its very weird and scary.

Like I said, it's at the very top and the bottom where it seems very weak, almost like it's pinched at the bottom, at times it's also very hard for me to pee, and I get these weird nerve feelings in my penis too when it's not erect like a tingle in a vein or something, I just messed it up, even if my ED was diagnosed I still fear that it will never help me get feeling back. Also when I pee I feel nothing, nothing in my urethra when I pee like it's completely numb, I can feel my bladder peeing it out but i don't feel anything there's no tingle there when peeing or nothing. I know the not getting erection problem is in my corpus, it's not like heart problems or anything, it's been like this every since I pinched it. So now I know to never abuse my penis again, but i just learned my lesson and I can't go back, it's so horrible. I have no enthusiasm or anything of the sort in me, I also get very agitated and stressed, and I can't concentrate or do anything of the sort. like i feel empty almost, I need this back into my life, what's a man supposed to do without masturbation. I'm sorry for writing so much, but please help me with some sort of information on what could have possibly happened to my penis and if it's surgically curable. Thank you for your time.

Other info: Im only 20, I don't smoke, i'm healthy. I also tried jelqing and it seemed to make it worse :S

Those urologist are retarded. Im sorry this happened to you. Healing is going to take some time it may take 6 months or longer. The only thing i can think of that can possibly help is ginkgo biloba. And warm you penis up with a rice sock everyday for one half hour. 240mg of ginkgo biloba standardised everyday.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

did you try having sex again?? see if it you can get it up...if it does not.. go get a physical check up with urologists where they check the inside of your penis with a scanner. those previous 2 are sure retarded.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys... yes this happened a while ago and I have had sex but as I said, erections seem weak and I ejaculate much faster. Also, there is more pre-cum (semen leakage). There is always some fluid inside when I look through the tip of my penis... is this normal ? Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Gogulik View Post
          While having sex I bent my penis severely, there was no pain there or nothing, but I noticed a day or so after that my corpus spongious concaved inward, the top neck of it. Nothing was there like it disappeared, then I gave it a while and it seems like it kind of came back. After it being numb for weeks I started to get feeling back to it. But lately and every since this happened it's been hard to get erect, and theres no feeling when I masturbate, very little. Now my corpus spongiosum is very weak and when i do get erect it's a very weak one, I don't know if that was what was stopping me from getting any sensation from masturbation because of the blood flow or what. But now my corpus spongiosum is all messed up, at the top it feels like I can almost move it around like it's not attached to the rest of it, and it still isn't fully back.

So now I get no sexual pleasure, in fact I get very dissatisfied after sex or after I masturbate. I've been to 2 urologists and they just mock me saying that it's impossible for the corpus spongiosum to get weak and to take my mind off of it, anything for them not to deal with it. I need some type of diagnosis on what's going on. The urologist says the penis cannot be bent, but mine did all the time right at the end of the corpus spongiosum. Even when I do maintain an erection, literally like 30 seconds later it's gone, its very weird and scary.

Like I said, it's at the very top and the bottom where it seems very weak, almost like it's pinched at the bottom, at times it's also very hard for me to pee, and I get these weird nerve feelings in my penis too when it's not erect like a tingle in a vein or something, I just messed it up, even if my ED was diagnosed I still fear that it will never help me get feeling back. Also when I pee I feel nothing, nothing in my urethra when I pee like it's completely numb, I can feel my bladder peeing it out but i don't feel anything there's no tingle there when peeing or nothing. I know the not getting erection problem is in my corpus, it's not like heart problems or anything, it's been like this every since I pinched it. So now I know to never abuse my penis again, but i just learned my lesson and I can't go back, it's so horrible. I have no enthusiasm or anything of the sort in me, I also get very agitated and stressed, and I can't concentrate or do anything of the sort. like i feel empty almost, I need this back into my life, what's a man supposed to do without masturbation. I'm sorry for writing so much, but please help me with some sort of information on what could have possibly happened to my penis and if it's surgically curable. Thank you for your time.

Other info: Im only 20, I don't smoke, i'm healthy. I also tried jelqing and it seemed to make it worse :S
          You seem to have similar symptoms to myself. I actually injured myself masturbating like an idiot a few months ago and from that point on it seems at the middle of my penis my corpus spongiosum feels disconnected from the rest of my body. Also, with this bend I began to experience a sharp pain in my meatus. My flaccid penis does seem to bend in weird directions now, but when I get erect it straightens out. Unfortunately, in April I actually wore tight underwear and because of this I began to experience the "firm flaccid" penis. This caused my penis to become numb, which has only gotten worse in recent months.

I totally relate to the numbness while urinating and weird nerve feelings. I also have a pinch at the bottom of my penis, which has basically caused my corpus spongiosum to barely fill with any blood. In fact, the right side of my corpus spongiosum does not fill up with any blood at all. My penis is now pretty flat when I get an erection, while before I had a pronounced corpus spongiosum. And when I do get an erection my corpus cavernosum feels very rigid. I have visited some urologists and had some tests done, but the only thing that was really acknowledged was the pinch at the bottom of the penis. And they had no remedies for the pinch.

Right now, my penis is in horrible condition as I cannot masturbate without pain. My advice to you is see another urologist and do not have any sexual activity. Also, do not wear tight underwear. My hope is that in a year my penis can recover. My belief is that we caused some soft tissue and nerve damage to the corpus spongiosum and this will take a long time to heal. While I have not had much success with urologists, I am still trying to find one that can eventually diagnose me and figure out a treatment plan. Also, do you currently have the firm flaccid penis?

Also, I want to make it clear that PE had nothing to do with my injury. But if anybody on this site has any idea what might be going on with this type of injury I would greatly appreciate their advice.

Comment

I very rarely experience the hard flaccid anymore I think due to different supplements that increase blood flow. I also think a lot of it is in my head with the firm flaccid. When I am very relaxed I don't seem to have a firm flaccid it's pretty hard to explain. Can you get an erection with no problem, spontaneously? Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? It feels like my penis is empty in a way and I don't really have control over it as before. As I was saying, it might be in my head (i convinced myself i have something) but I can't say for sure... any future input would be appreciated

good luck all and stay healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Gogulik View Post
              I very rarely experience the hard flaccid anymore I think due to different supplements that increase blood flow. I also think a lot of it is in my head with the firm flaccid. When I am very relaxed I don't seem to have a firm flaccid it's pretty hard to explain. Can you get an erection with no problem, spontaneously? Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? It feels like my penis is empty in a way and I don't really have control over it as before. As I was saying, it might be in my head (i convinced myself i have something) but I can't say for sure... any future input would be appreciated

good luck all and stay healthy
              Well I know for myself it is definitely not in my head. I still feel the site of my bend. I'm glad you do not have the hard flaccid for the most part though. I have it all the time and it sucks.

For me, I do have difficulties getting an erection. I can get them spontaneously, but they are very weak. It feels like the blood does not enter the penis from the bottom side. Also, my penis glans does not engorge with blood that much anymore. I do not have any kind of sexual activity at this point, but I did not experience premature ejaculation with my condition. I do relate to the feeling of the penis feeling empty though.

I still recommend you see another urologist though. I still believe resting the penis for a long time is the best course of action for us, but I am hoping some urologist might actually have answers as how to treat a corpus spongiosum injury.

Comment

I went to about 5 well known urologists in big university hospitals and none told me anything helpful. Thing is my penis just doesn't fill up with blood at once it feels like there is a block in the middle and my PC muscles involuntarily contract to give me an erection, it doesn't feel natural. There is no 'erect penis' feeling like that pulsation I used to feel before. Shit... I hope someone can relate to our symptoms and tell us how they solved it.

Comment

chronic pelvic pain syndrome these stupid urologists dont know ..... check out chronic pelvic pain syndrome if you are experiencing these symptoms send me a quick email thru this website i went to a urologist who actually knew what to do and i can help you if in fact it is cpps
                  Last edited by BigO; 11-09-2014, 09:03 AM. Reason: email address removed

Comment

my pelvis was hurting once right before i had the bad erection quality...but not no more so i dont know if its CPPS

Comment

what are the symptoms of CCPS?

Comment

Hey! I have this problem as well. I think it was caused by experimental PE (yes I`m an idiot), together with to much kegeling, and then prostatis. The prostatis made the difference, afterwards it has not been the same. but it has come back into shape a few times, only to get weird again without me knowing why?
                        I do sufferer from premature ejaculation but not ED. It`s weird but it comes and goes, in away. and when it`s really bad, my anal muscles seems loose, and i get lower back pain and sometimes even cold feelings in and around the dick. and when it`S bad I also get mental problems. not related to the dick. I have mental problems, by the way, but this can cause panic attakcs and extreme sleeping problems.I also have mild scoliosis. I think it`s caused by some pelvic muscles always beeing tightened... because of some lower back locks, and/or me beeing anxious and tensed up... . or that the pelvic muscles are weak, and things "move around" a little down there. this thing is keeping me away from women. I can`t have sex like i used to, and because of that it becomes a drag. It also makes me nervous, wich doesn`t help the problem... so i want to fix this before loosing anymore self esteem by having sex. and I hope there is a solution.
                        I find it helps to lay of everything (even masturbation) , but do some kegels, with focus on control, rather than strength. I`m slowly getting better I think. I try to masturbate no more than once a week, but it`s not easy, so I often do more..

does anybody have thoughts about regular masturbation vs celibacy?
                        Vortex
                        Last edited by Vortex; 08-16-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

do not kegal with cpps that tightens the pelvic floor muscles even more send me private messages the both of you and lets get you fixed this is one of the reasons i got back with this website

Comment

I didn't know what CPPS was until a few seconds ago, for those who also don't know this is from wikipedia:
                            Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CP/CPPS) is a pelvic pain condition in men, and should be distinguished from other forms of prostatitis such as chronic bacterial prostatitis and acute bacterial prostatitis. [1] This condition was previously known as chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, or prostatodynia (painful prostate).
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

i guess that too painful also when you pee right?

Comment

Working...
                              X