Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to hormones if you ejaculate more then once in 7 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to hormones if you ejaculate more then once in 7 days?

delete
    moxsum
    Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:43 PM.

Sorry, I can't give scientific knowledge into this...But common sense-As humans/animals, especially in any kind of relationship....once a week is not enough. You are designed to go more than that, even though it may hurt your testosterone levels somewhat

If you cum twice in a day? Your penis falls off, of course.

Comment

There's so many conflicting studies out there, mostly because the foods we consume and exercise we do also effect our testosterone levels. Though from what I have seen, the studies show a minimal drop in testosterone levels, so doesn't seem like something one should worry too much about. People should focus more on the prostate and testicle health aspects of masturbating rather than if it's lowering your testosterone levels or depleting your body of nutrients; easy way to fix that, take a good multi-vitamin. By the time one would wake up, their testosterone levels have a pretty good chance of being back to or around normal, if not higher, as the body increases testosterone and growth hormone levels in our sleep. It seems pretty standard for you to be in good health from ejaculating 3-4 times a week.

Comment

delete
        moxsum
        Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moxsum View Post
          Hmm yea that makes sense. I agree, we need to think more about the prostate/testicles then anything else. They can take a beating form over-ejaculting..
          I was actually referring to the damage that can be done from NOT ejaculating enough.

Myself, I used to cum everyday for years, and many times more then that with no issues.. then my prostate got inflamed and I suffered low libido, mild ED for quite a while. I believe over-ejaculating played a role in me developing those problems.. so now im super conscious about it.. I didnt ejaculate all week, then yesterday I was horny/and stressed out and I whacked off/busted twice, like 12 hours apart.. im probably just worrying as usual, but its only because I have had problems before. Then again, I think every now and then its probably ok, but twice a day is not sustainable for most men.. it will lead to issues eventually.

Personally, im only 23 and in relatively good health, but from now on I dont wanna cum more then twice a week.. i wanna have sex lal the time, but train myself not to cum but twice a week. I think that would be the healthiest habit..
          Did you actually go to a doctor and find out the cause of your inflamed prostate and other issues, or are you just speculating on it being masturbating too much? Typically one would only get an inflamed prostate from either a bacterial infection. holding a full bladder for too long or lifting heavy objects with a full bladder, not ejaculating on a regular basis (holding out for weeks and/or months can cause an inflamed prostate), or other methods which really aren't understood.

I also have a theory that.. as long as your cum is white, your doing ok.. but once your cum starts getting clear/watery you need to cut back.. White stuff is the sperm, and if you are over-draining your testicles, your spunk is gonna get clear/less white.. yesterday my stuff was pretty white both times which is good, suppose it means my testicles replenished my sperm pretty quickly..
          A theory is just a theory. There's other aspects at play that can affect the color and concentration, such as how much seminal fluid is expelled based on factors that can differ throughout the day, such as what you eat, the amount and type of nutrients you're getting, how long it's been since the last time you ejaculated, etc. It'll take the average male only 1-2 days to be back at the level of sperm he was at before ejaculating, which falls in line with the 3-4 times a week one should ejaculate.

How often does everyone hear ejaculate per week? Do you ever ejaculate more then once a day? whats your record? did you notice any ill effects? whats the longest youve gone without ejaculating (and what did you notice?)
          For me, it depends on my mood of when and how much I do it. Some days I wont have the urge to, some days I'm too busy too, some days it's all I want to do. Have yet to have any ill effects from multiple times a day/week, but I'm still young. Even with my junk stuffed into a tight leather suit and up on the tank of a motorcycle for hours on end for the past 3 or 4 years, I've yet to see an issues.

It seems people just get way too worked up about when and how to ejaculate. Just remember one thing; it's unnatural for a male body to NOT ejaculate, while it is natural for a male body to ejaculate.

Comment

delete
            moxsum

Comment

Originally posted by moxsum View Post
              I dont think you can argue that ejaculating multiple times a day for an extended period is good for the prostate.. but I agree with you that 3-4 times a week is a healthy amount for a young, health man.
              I think it would be bad for other things before it would do damage to the prostate.

I dont believe its a big health problem to not ejaculate for periods of time.. IF your body wants you to, it will happen in your sleep.. But I do think its healthy to do it from time to time, once, twice, at most 3 times a week.
              The problem with that is the body doesn't always expel excess sperm and seminal fluid with wet dreams, and could happen as retro ejaculation.
              I don't see once a week being unhealthy, but people who hold out for months at a time can do some serious damage to their body.

For me its more about energy/health.. I feel sapped mentally, physically sometimes if I cum too much. I would rather save that vital energy and still have sex if possible.

Really though, everyones unique, we all have different hormonal/health make ups and whats right for you might not be right for me. I think we all need to find our own rythym where we can ejaculate but still feel 100% energy and motivation for life.
              Well, that's somewhat normal. The brain does release a bunch of chemicals after ejaculation that is like a high in itself. Natural pain killers. Another thing that can cause you to feel like you have no energy after is thinking "oh this is bad for me" and similar things. The placebo effect is strong.

Have you ever had an inflamed prostate? The prostates like any other organ in your body, you can wear it down if you use it too much. Its foolish to think you have this unlimited amount of energy that can be expended anytime you want. If you place too much demand on the prostate for too long, I believe it can/will become inflamed or develop an issue.. same with the pelvic floor muscles..
              Yes I have. Don't care for it to ever happen again.
              I've yet to see a scientific medical study done that shows that any form of excess masturbation can and will cause damage to the prostate, but there are handfuls out there that show not masturbating increases your risk of testicle/prostate cancer and an inflamed prostate due to fluid build-up.

If you're not eating healthy and getting the nutrients you need, sure there can be a problem caused there, but that isn't a problem at the result of masturbation.

It's all about believing one of the two things.
              1) Believing what medical science has shown to be true or
              2) Believing wives tails created by people for various reasons, such as this whole masturbation will damage your body thing.

Really, look at the myths out there about masturbation. The same people who say masturbation will damage your body in various ways, are usually the same people who say you'll go blind, your penis will shrink in size, your body will start producing estrogen, etc, and say that it is a must to not masturbation as it's bad.

Now medical science is all for masturbation, and in a society that is overly obsessed about the size of the male penis and sex, do you think they would lie and not tell people if masturbation was indeed bad for the human body?

Comment

delete
                moxsum

Comment

I'll get to the rest of your post tomorrow. Too damn tired to put effort towards thinking at the moment, lol.

Riding BMX one day I had one of my pedals snap off as I was landing from a jump, and pretty much all of the force from me landing was transferred to my ass and the skinny and basically unpadded seat. Wasn't a fun month. Was years ago and haven't had any problems since.

Comment

There are so many contrasting studies. Most studies say that ejaculation helps to INCREASE your Testosterone level instead of lowers it.

Comment

I am 53 and have an active sex life. When I masturbate, which is usually 3x a week my cum is white and not too watery. When I fuck my wife the cum is the same. No real issues, as I have been like this for years.
                      I am just trying to get my dick a bit longer as the girth is fine.

Comment

Don't worry about over ejaculating. That being said eastern cultures (Taoist, Budhist, etc.) believe one should ejaculate less as you age. In your younger years ejaculating multiple times a day is perfectly fine. As you age one's frequency of ejaculation should be less.

Not to worry, you can still have great sex and/or great masturbation without ejaculating. If you are concerned edge...this will also help your stamina and penis size.

Personally, I'm 41 and ejaculate about 4-5 times a week. As recently as last year I came 4 times a day on multiple days. Only thing I really noticed was my nuts hurting.

Testicle massage will help increase your testosterone. Plus it feels good. I usually rub my own balls before going to sleep. Feels better when my woman rubs them, but she's not always in the mood.

Comment

Working...
                        X