Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masterbated 5 times in one day.. What kind of damage can be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterbated 5 times in one day.. What kind of damage can be done?

Hello I am 25 years old and until about 3 weeks ago I was able to obtain spontaneous erections and rock hard erections. Now I can get maybe 75-80% hard but not raging hard like I use to be able to.

I believe I can link this issue back to a day when i masterbated 5 times in a single day( yes i know, retarded). I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me if this day of masterbation has a link to my current issue of not being able to get fully hard.

I have been trying to find out information from the net but it is so scattered I have a hard time getting a straight answer.

So, what are the odds I damaged or did something to my penis that day?
    If I did damage something, what are some treatments I could do to help?
    Will this heal naturally?

Please anyone who can give me some insight I will be forever grateful.

Maybe you should go outside more and leave the guy alone!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Does it feel painful? If not, you've either just tired it out, and time will solve all wounds, or your hormone levels aren't quite as high as they were... solution: time will solve all wounds.

Or it could just be a coincidence. If you want to get your EQ up, try some supplements like Ginkgo Biloba, L-Arginine... or testosterone-boosting foods, like Broccoli, Cauliflower or Almonds.
      08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
      Recent:
      8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
      Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

Comment

Haha, yes I know, it's obviously a mistake I regret. I have been masterbating only once or twice a week since.

I am genuinely worried and would really appreciate any insight, bad or good.

Comment

No it does not feel painful.
          I have read about hormone levels being out of whack after excessive masturbation, it has been 3 weeks and still no signs of improvement. Should I try the supplements now or wait it out a few more weeks?
          Is there any kind of healing timeframe that might fit?
          Sorry I have just been very upset about all of this and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my junk back up to par.

Comment

Originally posted by mercutio View Post
            No it does not feel painful.
            I have read about hormone levels being out of whack after excessive masturbation, it has been 3 weeks and still no signs of improvement. Should I try the supplements now or wait it out a few more weeks?
            Is there any kind of healing timeframe that might fit?
            Sorry I have just been very upset about all of this and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my junk back up to par.
            Can't do any harm to try them now. Ginkgo works 99% of the time. Garlic and Ginger also help, plus, if you eat brassicas (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts) with stomach relaxants such as Ginger, the gas won't be as bad. L-Arginine is hit or miss, but it can improve EQ drastically.

And in the future, try not to masturbate more than once a day.
            08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
            Recent:
            8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
            Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

Comment

Alright thanks eh, so I guess I am not suffering from anything very serious like I was previously thinking. I was freaking out.

Comment

Nah - masturbating 5 times in a day shouldn't do that to you. I've done 7 times in 24 hours with no problems at all.

My guess is that its something else

Comment

something perhaps other than my hormones being out of whack?

Other than the supplements, should I be going to see a doctor? Are there any ways I can personally diagnose what my issue is?

I've hard time finding anywhere that tells me how to identify what my issue might be and then to treat it.

Thank you all so far for answering my questions

Comment

If you could M 5 times a day, you are probably fine.

I am 25 yrs old too, but I couldn't M 5 times a day even I try very hard. It is physically impossible for me. My penis would play dead after the 3rd time and nothing can arouse me (even the hottest girl in the world naked in my bed). I lose all interest in sex after the 3rd ejaculation in a day.
                    AP90 member.

Comment

it all depends on age and Testosterone level.. back in my younger years I was able to masturbate till 8-10 times a day with almost the same horniness of the first time... well maybe I overused my cock but I think you can't damage your penis maturbating and/or having sex... maybe we are just exaggerating a bit with this injury issues... PE is another thing...it puts more stress on our cocks and maybe adding too many masturbation to it could lead to a temporary ED of mild degree... I wouldn t worry too much if I was you, it happened to me a lot of times and a bit of rest always brought it all to the normal state
                      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                      G
                      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mercutio View Post
                        Haha, yes I know, it's obviously a mistake I regret. I have been masterbating only once or twice a week since.

I am genuinely worried and would really appreciate any insight, bad or good.
                        You just explained the cause of your problem, which is: you don't masturbate enough and therefore you purged. Once or twice a week is not healthy and is probably causing you a lot of psychological stress. Try beating off every other day. I think you'll find that much more manageable and a nice balance between over and under masturbating.

Comment

Tell me about kegels during your masturbation. Did you use a lot of kegels?

Comment

Ha ha. Yeah, this is all in your head, my man.

I used to masturbate like it was gonna save the world. I'd do 3-5 times a day for weeks. No harm done other than not getting laid nearly enough.

Forget about erections for a few weeks. Do some intense exercise, eat lots of healthy food, and get good sleep. You'll be all good.

Comment

You haven't over-masturbated until you're shooting ghost loads!

No, but seriously.. try to keep it to a couple of times a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X