Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argine AKG vs Arginine/Ornithine vs Citrulline for erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argine AKG vs Arginine/Ornithine vs Citrulline for erections?

Ok I'm hypoglycemic. Which is a low blood sugar problem and I'm also pre diabetic. The thing is I don't really have a big problem getting erections, it's just that when I go to have sex I almost always have incomplete erections. I just cannot get a full erection. I'm pretty sure it's a blood flow problem so I was told arginine was good for this. I'm not expecting a miracle to happen but I figured it could help. I'm on a budget right now. The akg is cheaper than when its combined with the ornithine and citrulline. However, I heard those helped it get into your system better so you technically wouldn't have to take as much arginine. I noticed the ones that were mixed had less arginine in them. It was like 1250mg per serving. Where as the akg alone had 3000mg per serving at a cheaper price. So I have a couple of questions.

1. Is it worth the extra expense for the mixed ones?
    2. Should I get powder or pill form?
    3. I plan on taking lysine at night. I'm gonna take it to prevent any herpes outbreaks even though I'm pretty sure I don't have herpes. I know to take it as far apart from the arginine as possible so they don't interfere. Should I take the same amount of lysine as arginine or just the 1000mg dose?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Working...
X