Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please help. Loss of sensitivity,soreness,premature ejaculation, weak eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please help. Loss of sensitivity,soreness,premature ejaculation, weak eq

I've never done any sort of penis exercise but when I google my symptoms I keep getting results from this forum so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm really desperate for help. There's something seriously wrong with me and I have no idea what it is exactly. It all started about 2 months ago. I used K2/Spice (synthetic marijuana) for the first time. I smoked 3 times and I masturbated each time. After the 3rd time my penis went completely numb. I woke up the next morning and my penis was still numb. I waited a couple days and everything went back to normal. Then I stupidly smoked K2 again a couple weeks later and tried to masturbate but this time my penis went numb immediately, and it hasn't been right ever since. That was about 6-7 weeks ago and here are the symptoms I've been experiencing since then.

-loss of sensitivity
    -lost the ability to move my flaccid penis by flexing it.
    -premature ejaculation
    -painful ejaculation: it's not like a sharp pain but it feels like I'm pulling a muscle as the ejaculate is coming out.It tenses up. It's not the smooth, rhythmic ejaculation I'm used to do. It like there's something clogging up the flow. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. It's like the blood is trapped in the penis head
    -no morning erections (I used to have them every morning)
    -sore after ejaculation
    -penis is cold when it's flaccid
    -sometimes my flaccid penis is way too soft and jelly like. Feels like there's nothing in there.
    -not getting 100% full erection. When I flex the muscle to try and pump more blood in there it feels very uncomfortable.

I saw a urologist and he told me I have prostatitis . But I'm not convinced because I have none of the classic symptoms of prostatitis. And maybe I wasn't that eloquent or detailed when explaining my symptoms cause he seemed to disregard a lot of it. I don't know what to do I'm really scared. I'm only 20 years old.

Does anyone know what's wrong with me ? What's causing this ? Did I rupture a blood vessel, or is it nerve damage, etc ?

Have you had the symptoms long? I would trust the profesional or at least contact him or her again to state your doubts about the diagnosis.

Comment

I've had the symptoms for 6-7 weeks. The only thing the doctor did when I saw him was look at my penis and then he gave me a prostate exam. He didn't do an ultra sound or anything like that.
      ricky90
      Last edited by ricky90; 05-29-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

anyone else ?

Comment

I would trust a doctor more than google, but if you're really concerned then see a second uro to be sure.
          And I'm not quite sure what K2/Spice is, but it only happened since you used that?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            I would trust a doctor more than google, but if you're really concerned then see a second uro to be sure.
            And I'm not quite sure what K2/Spice is, but it only happened since you used that?
            Spice is synthetic Marijuana. It's supposed to mimic the effects, which it doesn't really do, and it has potentially dangerous side effects. It's technically legal but there are states that want to ban it because it's sent many people to the emergency room.

And yes this only happened since I used Spice. I'm just trying to figure out what physiological effect it could have had on my penis. Did it damage the nerves, or rupture the blood vessels, etc.

Comment

Is it similar to marijuana in that it causes your orgasm to be really really intense? If so, that might be worth mentioning/describing for those without experience with the drug. Its almost like a nerve overload and if you keep doing it the orgasm is never the same as the first few times.
              My Progress Log

Comment

Could be a pelvic floor issue.

Comment

I'm not sure what spice is. Synthetic weed? How is it made?... I guess I could google it. One sec.
                  Oh wow. A quick google search brought me to wikipedia. Have you read that page? You should, if you haven't.

You definitely haven't ruptured any blood vessels. Nonetheless, this shit sounds dangerous. It's the first I've heard of K2/Spice, but the websites I read on it aren't giving me the mellow thumbs up/high five for using it. I'm getting "poison control calls, psychosis, vomiting, hospitals." So I'm leaning towards, you hurt yourself and the problem isn't in your ding dong.

Let me google prostatitis... Oh wait, some of your symptoms DO match up. Do you have any problems urinating, or has the need increased?

Here's what you're going to do:
                  You're going to apply some gentle heat therapy on your ding dong. Use a rice sock (buy one if you have to - they're cheap. You can also use a facecloth +warm water if you can't get the ricesock) and warm the jibblet for 10-15 minutes, once or twice a day and see if that helps you out at all.
                  You're going to follow everything your urologist suggests. You might want to go find another urologist for a second opinion.
                  You're going to stop masturbating for awhile.
                  You're never going to smoke synthetic shit again.

If it were me, I would consider myself ill. I would find foods with known detoxifying agents in them (Watercress, kale - found in the produce aisle in your local grocery store) and eat them every day. Honey is also good. Drink green tea with honey in it. Maybe you want to try https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html out.

If it turns out it is your prostate, then you will want to research methods for optimizing your prostate health.
                  Toadstool
                  Last edited by Toadstool; 05-31-2012, 03:09 PM.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I would bet money on it being a pelvic floor issue. All the symptoms match. Plus the fact that you cant "flex" your penis. That means you cant use your BC muscle because its so tightly contracted. Make sure you don't go on antibiotics for prostatis. 90 percent of prostatis cases are actually not anything bacterial, and are really CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome).

Comment

OK I'm not a doc but you did the right thing talking to one. I'm over 60yrs old and have had one infection of the seminal vesicles and one prostate infection. Some of your symptoms sounds like the ones I had. Had the feeling of having to pee constantly and weak ejaculations. The second infection I had was in the seminal tube. I was totally clogged until something happened during intercourse and I had a big ejaculation with lots of blood and goop . My wife thought she was starting her period but it was just me. I talked frankly to my doc and mentioned the fact that we had been having anal sex on occasion and wondered if that could have caused the bacterial infection. He said it was possible but not necessarily the cause. He advised drinking more water and abstain from daily masturbation.
                      That was over 12 yrs ago and haven't had any issues since. Did your doc prescribe any meds?

The numbness etc could be your brain over reacting. Mind over matter! Give things a long rest. No masturbation etc. If it doesn't get better after a few weeks, I'd revisit the doc.
                      And for God's sake, keep to the natural stuff!

Comment

I would get a 2nd doc to look at it.
                        Have a read of the hard flacid thread for interest.
                        Pelvic floor injury can be overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                          Is it similar to marijuana in that it causes your orgasm to be really really intense? If so, that might be worth mentioning/describing for those without experience with the drug. Its almost like a nerve overload and if you keep doing it the orgasm is never the same as the first few times.
                          I'm not sure it's like that. It doesn't feel that great when you're on it. Nothing like real marijuana.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Could be a pelvic floor issue.
                          yeah I think so

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                          I'm not sure what spice is. Synthetic weed? How is it made?... I guess I could google it. One sec.
                          Oh wow. A quick google search brought me to wikipedia. Have you read that page? You should, if you haven't.

You definitely haven't ruptured any blood vessels. Nonetheless, this shit sounds dangerous. It's the first I've heard of K2/Spice, but the websites I read on it aren't giving me the mellow thumbs up/high five for using it. I'm getting "poison control calls, psychosis, vomiting, hospitals." So I'm leaning towards, you hurt yourself and the problem isn't in your ding dong.

Let me google prostatitis... Oh wait, some of your symptoms DO match up. Do you have any problems urinating, or has the need increased?

Here's what you're going to do:
                          You're going to apply some gentle heat therapy on your ding dong. Use a rice sock (buy one if you have to - they're cheap. You can also use a facecloth +warm water if you can't get the ricesock) and warm the jibblet for 10-15 minutes, once or twice a day and see if that helps you out at all.
                          You're going to follow everything your urologist suggests. You might want to go find another urologist for a second opinion.
                          You're going to stop masturbating for awhile.
                          You're never going to smoke synthetic shit again.

If it were me, I would consider myself ill. I would find foods with known detoxifying agents in them (Watercress, kale - found in the produce aisle in your local grocery store) and eat them every day. Honey is also good. Drink green tea with honey in it. Maybe you want to try https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html out.

If it turns out it is your prostate, then you will want to research methods for optimizing your prostate health.
                          Yeah Spice is some bad stuff. I really regret using it. In terms of prostatitis symptoms I don't have any issues with urination. Thank you for your suggestions. I won't be masturbating and I definitely will never use Spice again.

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                          I would bet money on it being a pelvic floor issue. All the symptoms match. Plus the fact that you cant "flex" your penis. That means you cant use your BC muscle because its so tightly contracted. Make sure you don't go on antibiotics for prostatis. 90 percent of prostatis cases are actually not anything bacterial, and are really CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
                          I think you're right. And if I'm not mistaken I think my BC muscle is also related to premature ejaculation.Unforunately though I've been on antibiotics for the past month

Originally posted by basil rambone View Post
                          OK I'm not a doc but you did the right thing talking to one. I'm over 60yrs old and have had one infection of the seminal vesicles and one prostate infection. Some of your symptoms sounds like the ones I had. Had the feeling of having to pee constantly and weak ejaculations. The second infection I had was in the seminal tube. I was totally clogged until something happened during intercourse and I had a big ejaculation with lots of blood and goop . My wife thought she was starting her period but it was just me. I talked frankly to my doc and mentioned the fact that we had been having anal sex on occasion and wondered if that could have caused the bacterial infection. He said it was possible but not necessarily the cause. He advised drinking more water and abstain from daily masturbation.
                          That was over 12 yrs ago and haven't had any issues since. Did your doc prescribe any meds?

The numbness etc could be your brain over reacting. Mind over matter! Give things a long rest. No masturbation etc. If it doesn't get better after a few weeks, I'd revisit the doc.
                          And for God's sake, keep to the natural stuff!
                          Yeah the doctor prescribed me antibiotics. I won't be masturbating any time soon. And definitely will never use Spice again.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          I would get a 2nd doc to look at it.
                          Have a read of the hard flacid thread for interest.
                          Pelvic floor injury can be overcome.
                          I had another doctor look at it. He wants me to come in for a penile doppler ultrasound. I'll take a look at that thread.

Thank you all for kinds words and your great advice. This thread has been very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                          X