straight to the point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight to the point

Started losing size last year, still havent gained it back. Jammed my penis a few times, once or twice it bent back some. For the longest time now my dick has been sore and painful at the base and when I try and have sex, it hurts and feels even more numb when I get it in. Almost feels as if its gonna bend. I dont do any PE and havent in a long ass time due to this. I can get fully hard too, but my erection is so damn short(length not time) and hurts like hell when hard too. MY hard now is what my flaccid used to be. I went from over 7.5''L to just over 5 on less than a year.

I dont know what to do about it, havent seen a urologist, but cant afford to. Should I start doing PE again even though I jammed it a number of times?
    smaLLer than beFore :(

You're still alive?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you're experiencing pain and soreness at the base... don't PE!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The hell, see a doctor.Why are you telling us this now?
        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          You're still alive?
          yup, just been busy and trying to get on top of this problem.

Comment

What do you mean by "jammed it"? Strawberry jam?

Sounds like you have a pretty serious ligament issue. 1/3 loss of erect length is insane.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              What do you mean by "jammed it"? Strawberry jam?

Sounds like you have a pretty serious ligament issue. 1/3 loss of erect length is insane.
              is there any way to reverse it if it is a ligament issue?

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                is there any way to reverse it if it is a ligament issue?
                an was having some rough ass sex with my ex and a few times, it came out and didnt quite make it back in. Happened with two other girls since her, and even with my new GF. Shes getting the worst of me sex wise, yea I can get hard, but its like I stated above... Just short, weak and numb. Like now, Im hard as hell, but its small and hurts when I stand up and feels like its gonna break. If I could afford a DR I would be there and would done had seen one.

Comment

It depends on the severity. From what you've described, it's very, very bad and may require medical service. Have you tried resting it for a month or so with no masturbation/sex/PE?
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Lmao...strawberry jam. I literally lol'ed

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                      It depends on the severity. From what you've described, it's very, very bad and may require medical service. Have you tried resting it for a month or so with no masturbation/sex/PE?
                      no. but its been about two weeks since I've had sex or jo. I get hard as hell, but cant get up when I am because Im scared it will break off cause its so short from whatever it is. My gf doesnt wanna have sex so she doesnt hurt me, thats cool, but I could really go for her right about now. I dont know if the er will or could do anything for me or not tho.

Comment

The E.R. CANNOT refuse you service. Go!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          The E.R. CANNOT refuse you service. Go!!!!!
                          true, but Ive went once before and they didnt know a thing, and they didnt really even exam me, they just said it looks normal

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                            true, but Ive went once before and they didnt know a thing, and they didnt really even exam me, they just said it looks normal
                            They didn't do any scans/tests? Maybe you oughta whip up a credit card and visit a urologist. If you can't do that, maybe call them and tell them your situation, and financial situation, to see what they can do for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              They didn't do any scans/tests? Maybe you oughta whip up a credit card and visit a urologist. If you can't do that, maybe call them and tell them your situation, and financial situation, to see what they can do for you.
                              have no cc or money. MY job pays my bills and no room for fun or DR visits. I have tried to get medical help but they say I make enough to not need that help, hmmm.... Obviously not or I wouldnt be here wondering WTF!? I called the uro dr and they said at least 500$ to see him, HA!!! Ill try the er again soon, maybe something good will come of it...

Comment

Working...
                              X